Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

Won't last the weekend IMO.

These tedious flanges always end up spunking their load far too early and going all out, doing something that gets them banned, or just become even more tedious with their sad little routine and get banned for it anyway, since absolutely everyone knows what they're doing.

24 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Hummmmmm…let’s see, only credited 71 posts…joined Oct 13…no recent posts by people about me answering all sorts of crap…time to play who’s new account it 

Reading the forum over the last while it is pretty bloody obvious you think you are a know it all. 👍

3 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Won't last the weekend IMO.

These tedious flanges always end up spunking their load far too early and going all out, doing something that gets them banned, or just become even more tedious with their sad little routine and get banned for it anyway, since absolutely everyone knows what they're doing.

Tedious flange ffs 😂 Have you read your own posts. 

35 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Hummmmmm…let’s see, only credited 71 posts…joined Oct 13…no recent posts by people about me answering all sorts of crap…time to play who’s new account it this.

The other account can beat that. 8 posts since Oct 23, with many, many red dots dished out and received. 

3 hours ago, velo army said:

Is that what it is? I got invited to that once as Scott Steiner mistook my critique of a particular left wing perspective as a sign that I was, in fact, right wing.

Never took him up on it, but it sounds interesting froma social psychology point of view.

Aye, it's really just a much smaller and more right wing version of this site tbh, there were fans of other clubs on it, but it was definitely Rangers leaning. This one is split into various sub forums while that was just one forum.

So you'd have your mundane threads about golf or the weather next to one's about Celtic Boys Club and others bemoaning that that nice Nick Griffin chap never got a fair hearing on the BBC and so on.

12 minutes ago, Ziggy Sobotka said:

Aye, it's really just a much smaller and more right wing version of this site tbh, there were fans of other clubs on it, but it was definitely Rangers leaning. This one is split into various sub forums while that was just one forum.

So you'd have your mundane threads about golf or the weather next to one's about Celtic Boys Club and others bemoaning that that nice Nick Griffin chap never got a fair hearing on the BBC and so on.

You know too much about this hidden forum to not be a member.

2 minutes ago, Empty It said:

You know too much about this hidden forum to not be a member.

I was (still am possibly, I've not visited in over a year) a member.

It wasn't for me. Talking shite and participating in various quizes and so on on 1 forum is enough for me.

12 minutes ago, Ziggy Sobotka said:

I was (still am possibly, I've not visited in over a year) a member.

It wasn't for me. Talking shite and participating in various quizes and so on on 1 forum is enough for me.

I'm quite interested in you came to be a part of it in the first place tbqh. I'd also quite like to indulge my own narcissism and see if I merit a mention on it. The day I got called names on a Morton club forum was a proud one for me and my family. 

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I'm quite interested in you came to be a part of it in the first place tbqh. I'd also quite like to indulge my own narcissism and see if I merit a mention on it. The day I got called names on a Morton club forum was a proud one for me and my family. 

That's nothing - wait until you've been told "everyone" thought the forum was a better place because they thought you were dead.

31 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I got sent a link by a now banned poster in a PM. 

There wasn't much chat about this forum in there tbqh, just the odd grumble. Jupe/Day of the Lords was the only name I can recall being mentioned.

36 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

That's nothing - wait until you've been told "everyone" thought the forum was a better place because they thought you were dead.

I like how you still hold quite a deep grudge over this (as is your perogative of course).

Which poster was it again ? Celtic fan wasn't it ?