Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

7 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Think it was Morag Pirie that ran the line at Dens a few times, right in front of the Derry, fair play to her, she did well, despite the unsavoury comments.

Thank you.

She ref'd a couple of games when I played. A very good ref imo.

Barton is away again this morning...must have decided that he isn't getting another job in football and touting for a gig at GB news as it's race and nationality today 

Edited by doulikefish

Appalling stuff from Barton, posting videos of his kids playing with a whole screed about race, white middle aged men being under attack. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if he gets sectioned.

8A7C6475-9AA0-4126-AB79-B7EC9A99CF21.thumb.png.37a48756433512c5fab2f13ea90186ad.png

6C251481-1143-4C4E-8C1B-377D89A9D44E.thumb.jpeg.156db1a763a0e03fdd61a2f59f3f6072.jpeg

Worth remembering that Barton has a history of violence and was arrested and charged with domestic abuse last year. He’s also an alcoholic, who appears to be back drinking. Very dangerous.

6 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

Is he?

He has posted on Twitter in the past about attending AA meetings. When he was arrested for assaulting his wife by beating it was confirmed he’d been drinking heavily. Of course, those charges were dropped so he is innocent of that by law.

1 minute ago, Derry Alli said:

In 2008 he admitted he was an alcoholic. It is a fair stretch to say hrs still an alcoholic 15 years later so shouldn't be driving.

Once you admit to being an alcoholic invariably it is a life time concern. 
I missed the part about the reference to driving from the previous poster. 
Just because someone is an alcoholic doesn’t mean they should not drive.

As long as you are under the limit at the wheel of the car it should not matter. 
There are many people who drive under the influence invariably after a night out when heading to work. 

Am I right in saying that if you have a crash while under the influence and are charged at scene by the police then you are liable for all insurance recovery costs for all parties? 🎉 perhaps parties not the best term. 😂 

I sympathise with Barton because I've personally experienced the cursed hand of prejudice as a result of my enormous penis. Many's the path in life that has been walled off to me due to people seeing me as nothing more than a sexual meat titan, good for nothing but the pleasuring of attractive woman who require girth insertions.

f**k it, if the racists can get away with that level of fantasy discrimination roleplay, I'm going for something more entertaining. Look out for the plushies on my YouTube channel soon.

41 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

In 2008 he admitted he was an alcoholic. It is a fair stretch to say hrs still an alcoholic 15 years later so shouldn't be driving.

You don’t get cured of being an alcoholic 

35 minutes ago, Molotov said:

Is that fcuking cnut Barton a poster on P&B?

For some reason I thought this thread was reserved for “heads gone” activity on the forum. Apologies if that’s not the case.
Please get Barton and his disgusting comments to fcuk. Thank you.

Aye it is. There's a "Their brains have turned to porridge" thread which would be the natural habitat for this particular pish.

In saying that, I'm sure "turned to" would be giving younger Joey undue credit.

2 minutes ago, Rugster said:

You don’t get cured of being an alcoholic 

At risk of derailing the thread I think this statement rests on many of AA's less than science based presumptions about addiction. 

Read Gabor Mate 's work on addiction or any other somatic trauma based work ("The Body Keeps The Score" is fantastic too).

"Alcoholic" isn't a particularly useful term and doesn't do justice to the limbic mechanisms which underly addiction and addictive behaviours.

There is no cure for whatever @BFTD has going on though. 

4 hours ago, velo army said:

There is no cure for whatever @BFTD has going on though. 

Bromide is one option. Electro-Convulsive Therapy another.

If all else fails, Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day.