Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

On 16/12/2023 at 05:22, SlipperyP said:

ALWAYS REMEMBER I HAVE THIS IN THE LOCKER Merry Christmas 'Derry Ali'

Can't find a bad word about you mate, but will try

New poster from a different era, got Dundee as his team, got Rangers wallpaper...

Eats and spews most nights take away, reason, ching don't mix.....that's why his left nostril looks like Klaty Prices areshole, 

Still looks for the good old days when his maw took him to Piper Dam and said it was "Ayr Beach"

Tips shit buskers & thinks one day he could be like them.

Dundee best poster f he could admit decking to SweepersDee da 

Save Them All I Love You GIF by Best Friends Animal Society

2 hours ago, velo army said:

But you can't be sure. It would explain his prolonged absence tbf. I'm away to cross-reference his last post with war crimes trials at the ICC.

This is where we're sorely missing MixuFixit.

17 hours ago, TxRover said:

What the hell are you talking about, go wash your mouth out with soap!

Yeah, not getting this whole "life outside the internet" thing either. People who say that clearly haven't been out there.

41 minutes ago, Venti said:

Slightly OT, but was on a flight not long ago & guy sitting beside me was pure humming wae fags.

Wish I'd have self-immolated.

Reads like he was giving it a good go himself.

Fags are manky, but it still beats sitting next to someone with an allergy to soap and water. On one particular bus route here, there's a guy who seems to spend all day travelling back and forth, and I've waited for the next bus if I've seen he's on the one that arrives. The stench that exudes from him is so powerful that you can taste it, and it fills the entire bus within minutes; has people covering their mouths and trying not to boak. I feel nauseous just thinking about it.

I wish that c**t would take up a heavy cannabis/nicotine smoking habit just to mask his BO, but I'm not convinced it would.