Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

5 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

@Chripper posting the written version of maniacal laughing in the Steve Clarke- in or out discussion thread right now

I noticed @Gordon EF's "this is absolutely unhinged" comment on the sidebar and naturally assumed he was talking about the thread generally.

In fairness, the Tartan Army subforum has gone tonto after we've exited every tournament for at least the past decade, whether we've gone out in the groups or been the first European nation eliminated in the qualifiers. It's always the same arguments and responses, almost word for word.

11 hours ago, BFTD said:

I noticed @Gordon EF's "this is absolutely unhinged" comment on the sidebar and naturally assumed he was talking about the thread generally.

In fairness, the Tartan Army subforum has gone tonto after we've exited every tournament for at least the past decade, whether we've gone out in the groups or been the first European nation eliminated in the qualifiers. It's always the same arguments and responses, almost word for word.

Scotland have only exited four tournaments in the group stage over the past 30 years, which is a pretty good record.

On 18/08/2024 at 00:12, 2426255 said:

Perhaps they aren't my aliases.

Most of the aliases were banned in fairness to the mods. I have one that was not which I only recently became aware of (when the discussion came up last) and the mods are welcome to ban that one too (or this account) - I don't mind. I only use it to upvote my own posts as I've previously stated.

The account he talks of is @Julia

Which he's to up vote himself on this very post.

18 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

Can we get an asterisk next to Numbers' greenie count, please?

One hundred and seven fraudulent greens.

And 58 reds that he claims he doesn't use it for.

On 18/08/2024 at 00:12, 2426255 said:

I have one that was not which I only recently became aware of (when the discussion came up last) and the mods are welcome to ban that one too (or this account) - I don't mind. I only use it to upvote my own posts as I've previously stated.

'Incel' thread for this sad, cringeworthy pish.

9 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

Raith Rovers thread is bubbling along

I know at face value it doesn't look like he needs sympathy, however, he's 83, had a stroke and was widowed at the start of the year.

Coupled with that, he lives in Bulgaria and is probably pretty lonely and isolated.

36 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

Raith Rovers thread is bubbling along

22 minutes ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

I know at face value it doesn't look like he needs sympathy, however, he's 83, had a stroke and was widowed at the start of the year.

Coupled with that, he lives in Bulgaria and is probably pretty lonely and isolated.

No worries, Jives is warming up in the Smoking Restrictions thread, coming on strong.

7 minutes ago, TxRover said:

No worries, Jives is warming up in the Smoking Restrictions thread, coming on strong.

You should really be nominating yourself in that thread, though it's not really the done thing.

1 hour ago, TxRover said:

Fewer things more embarrassing on this website than people posting the name of someone they're having a mild argument/debate with in another thread, thinking everyone will agree with them. Complete cringe. 😂

Have some self-awareness please.