Dunfermline v Queens

He gets slated a fair amount but that was an absolutely outstanding save by OFW there.

He’s capable of pulling off some incredible saves, however, he is also capable of a complete howler.

Well that was pretty awful. Dunfermline deservedly going ahead and could regret not doing more with the bulk of their possession.

A very slack performance from us. I'm not sure AJ takes the blame just now as it's a line-up the majority of us would have wanted. Too many below par player performances here. Shields has been pretty isolated again and Dapo and Jones aren't having any joy. CM is hiding again. Dickson started OK but has disappeared. If it wasn't for the shot at the death there you wouldn't know Ayo was on. If AJ doesn't get this changed after an hour at the latest then he'll rightly receive flack.

The game is there for the taking remarkably enough and I hope we don't leave it too late (again) to take the game to Dunfermline.

He’s capable of pulling off some incredible saves, however, he is also capable of a complete howler.

It’s hard to believe that the same keeper is capable of that and allowing Joe McKee’s goal to go right through him, last time QoS came to East End.

1 minute ago, Slipmat said:

If we'd scored just before half-time it would be completely undeserved.   Gibson is the only player who looks like he is giving a shit and Mebude is having a total mare.

I always liked Gibson.

39 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Good. A draw wouldn't be disastrous but anything other than an Ayr win. Plus I'd rather Ayr went down.

If we lose here, an Arbroath win is worse news.

Ayr are closer to us already and play us next week.

Right now, I'm worried about us going down.

1 minute ago, Slipmat said:

If we'd scored just before half-time it would be completely undeserved.   Gibson is the only player who looks like he is giving a shit and Mebude is having a total mare.

It is a just like the Raith game going through the motions looks like some players can't wait to get away .

We are struggling to score goals teams realise now how to play against us.

AJ does not have a plan B might get a sub before 80 mins today surely Dobbie has to be on early in the 2nd half 

If we lose here, an Arbroath win is worse news.
Ayr are closer to us already and play us next week.

Right now, I'm worried about us going down.
I'd rather Ayr were further behind tbh. If they beat us next week (as things stand) they stay a point behind us and have to go and win at Caley.

Someone should probably let the commentator know how many loan players we have.

Also the 'loan Ranger' patter is as ancient as it is horrendous.

Edited by DA Baracus

2 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

I'd rather Ayr were further behind tbh. If they beat us next week (as things stand) they stay a point behind us and have to go and win at Caley.

A draw at Inverness would take them above us if they beat us next week and we lose against Dundee.