Aberdeen vs Dundee United - 25th of April

Just now, Lancashirearab said:

That half has been the best performance I have seen from United all season.

United have been very good since the first 15 mins or so. Not even letting us get in to our rhythm.

I'd be bringing on McLennan, McGeouch and Hornby for Kennedy, Campbell and Hornby now.

Just now, captainkev said:

Very pleasant surprise. For all my complaints about Mellons preffered line up, this is one of the best performances we've had with the three up front. McNulty took his goal really well and Edwards header was a beauty.

It's so refreshing to have so few things to moan about at half time. As has been said, Butcher looks like he's out to get sent off.

It’s not 3 up front. It’s 442 with Clark left.

1 minute ago, captainkev said:

Very pleasant surprise. For all my complaints about Mellons preffered line up, this is one of the best performances we've had with the three up front. McNulty took his goal really well and Edwards header was a beauty.

It's so refreshing to have so few things to moan about at half time. As has been said, Butcher looks like he's out to get sent off.

Certainly with Clancy officiating. Doesn't seem to like any sort of physical challenge.

This is a shocking performance. Nobody looks confident, nobody. Difficult to even imagine turning this round on that showing. Expecting at least two, if not three, subs at half time, but no idea how Stephen Glass decides which two to take off, or possibly three which we did at half time last season at Rugby Park.

1 minute ago, betting competition said:

I remember a game against United when we was 2-0 down in the Scottish cup and we won 3-2 under Calderwood - I live in hope. More alcohol needed

I think your players have enough problems without that.