Organised crime thread

2 hours ago, TAFKAM said:

Quite alarming footage from Glasgow, wonder what these guys interactions are with local gangsters

Very strong Glaswegian accents, not. 

Multiculturalism at work. 

The melting pot of differing values, traditions, beliefs, behaviours and so on. 

Experts believe the tipping point mix for chaos is at 10%, when cultures start to collide. 

As we see in the US they are in deep shit, as governments engage in divisive politics and leave it to the ordinary people to deal with. No provision for integration, just inequality and chaos. 

Edited by BlueBear

44 minutes ago, BlueBear said:

Experts believe the tipping point mix for chaos is at 10%, when cultures start to collide. 

As we see in the US they are in deep shit, as governments engage in divisive politics and leave it to the ordinary people to deal with. No provision for integration, just I equality and chaos. 

This is Main Street's take on it, I suppose.

58 minutes ago, BlueBear said:

As we see in the US they are in deep shit, as governments engage in divisive politics and leave it to the ordinary people to deal with. No provision for integration, just I equality and chaos. 

So would you rather all the brown & black people went away & leave all us white people in peace then? After all we have never hacked lumps off each other with machetes,razors & suchlike, have we?

21 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

So would you rather all the brown & black people went away & leave all us white people in peace then? After all we have never hacked lumps off each other with machetes,razors & suchlike, have we?

WTF are you on about? Reacted like the atypical wokey, desperate to be offended on behalf of others and I'm the Muslim!! 

Try reading the fucking thing and you will clearly see where the problem lies. Ie Governments and lack of provision. 

The EU and western genocide in the ME and central Asia at the root of much of the problem. 

Migration at all levels must be controlled and managed and adequate provisions made available in health, food, clothing and shelter, along with education and integration. Otherwise you end up with shit show you are seeing across the western world and all communities losing out, but oh FFS let me be offended first. 

Too many too quick to believe the daily round of propaganda levelled and as for woke fuckers, the most divisive morons on the planet that add fuel to the problem. 

16 minutes ago, BlueBear said:

WTF are you on about? Reacted like the atypical wokey, desperate to be offended on behalf of others and I'm the Muslim!! 

Try reading the fucking thing and you will clearly see where the problem lies. Ie Governments and lack of provision. 

The EU and western genocide in the ME and central Asia at the root of much of the problem. 

Migration at all levels must be controlled and managed and adequate provisions made available in health, food, clothing and shelter, along with education and integration. Otherwise you end up with shit show you are seeing across the western world and all communities losing out, but oh FFS let me be offended first. 

Too many too quick to believe the daily round of propaganda levelled and as for woke fuckers, the most divisive morons on the planet that add fuel to the problem. 

First time I have ever been accused of wokery that's for sure, I have zero time for the extremists on both sides of the political spectrum. Just f**k off back to whatever site you got booted off for your trolling with a new username, you know exactly what you are doing with your divisive shite.

That looks like possibly a county lines operation. They just seem to have stabbed a random BAME kid while demanding he remembers a name and I think one is filming it. Obviously trying to make an impact.

The Albanian mafia are operating in Glasgow now as well so it's an era of great consumer choice in the cocaine market. 

1 hour ago, DiegoDiego said:

Please don't devalue that word.

Really?!! 

Go tell it to the innocent victims of Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yemen, Venezuela, Afghanistan. Let's not forget Vietnam and the democratically elected regimes across South America who refused to cow tow to Capitol Hill! 

The embargos Washington put on Venezuela and Iran to prevent them getting the Covid vaccines. Just a hoot right?! 

Your cries for the innocent children of Yemen I hear not.

17 minutes ago, Detournement said:

That looks like possibly a county lines operation. They just seem to have stabbed a random BAME kid while demanding he remembers a name and I think one is filming it. Obviously trying to make an impact.

The Albanian mafia are operating in Glasgow now as well so it's an era of great consumer choice in the cocaine market. 

Can’t be bothered checking back in this thread but I’ve read somewhere that the Albanians and Russians are moving into Scotland, and that has been causing problems for the existing crime gangs.

As for footballers and gangsters, the football agent business is always going to attract people who are interested in easy money. I’ve heard stories of clubs dropping players as a result of threats being made to key staff, as a means of convincing guys to switch to other agents. The firebombing at Lawwells gaff recently was also linked to organised criminals trying to get more of a foot in the Scottish game in some corners of the press.

Really?!! 
Go tell it to the innocent victims of Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yemen, Venezuela, Afghanistan. Let's not forget Vietnam and the democratically elected regimes across South America who refused to cow tow to Capitol Hill! 
The embargos Washington put on Venezuela and Iran to prevent them getting the Covid vaccines. Just a hoot right?! 
Your cries for the innocent children of Yemen I hear not.

Yes really. Go and look up the definition of genocide then come back with a reasoned argument rather than a trip to the heads gone ward.

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Now how can I get away with not backing up my 10% immigration leads to chaos comment without bringing Enoch Powell into it? :huh: I know, switch the topic to the Middle East! :thumsup2

Whoever the clown is will start tripping over the lies he is spitting out over his various trolling efforts, we can but hope for a traditional Sunday banhammering.

10 hours ago, BlueBear said:

You don't even know what "atypical" means 😂

Thick c**t.