Dundee FC vs Kilmarnock FC & Kilmarnock FC vs Dundee FC

I googled her to see if that was who the pic was of. Thats from the Sun where they tarted her up and took her out for the day.
They did a follow up after that and found shes been 'working' as a prostitute for £20-£150 for the "full shebang" to pay for her habit
Screenshot_20210520-144225.thumb.png.ec77bc6ec1351ce76604a93f6aa3e2c5.png
Looks rougher than a week in Blackpool

Looking forward to this tonight, hopefully a few goals. Not too concerned either way on the outcome over the two legs but I guess you have to root for the underdog. Think the Dee’s can take something from tonight’s game but Killie probably to close things out at RP and stay up.

Viewing this purely through the prism of next season's match threads, Killie have the most anodyne set of fans in the premiership after, of course, the utterly pointless Arabs whose mindset is still in the Championship - as is their football.

The Dees, in contrast, have a healthy collection of good guys and complete wanks - which will be entertaining.

A win for Dundee, please.

I’m shitting it a bit. 

Mainly because I can’t imagine McPake going gung ho. 

We should be going for it as there are some right old codgers in that Killie side. 

Thank you. 

11 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

STV quoting Tommy Wright as saying keeping Killie up this season would rank alongside winning the cup at St Johnstone, what a load of absolute fukin bollocks !!!

Blowing smoke up his jacksie.