Dundee FC vs Kilmarnock FC & Kilmarnock FC vs Dundee FC

Kilmarnock haven't turned up here, Dundee well worth their lead and will be disappointed not to be further ahead. I have no idea how that back 4/goalkeeper have survived the season at Kilmarnock, they're all over the place.

Kili have a wee burst of pressure here and there but so far so good.

It says a lot about Elliott that a hell of a lot of attacks are targeted at him but he has done well.

Mcmullen and Mullen have worked their arses off up front. Another goal is possible.

Pitch looks like its giving up under all that rain.

Onwards!

1 minute ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

3 more halfs like that, cheers.

We might have a shot here lads. Cummings on at the hour mark, and get right fucking at them.

Yes. I dont actually know what Kilmarnock "strong part of the team " is. I presume its just lafferty as the midfield/ defence and goalie is pretty bad. 

We can't be losing to this shite. 

Just now, RossBFaeDundee said:

3 more halfs like that, cheers.

We might have a shot here lads. Cummings on at the hour mark, and get right fucking at them.

If you don't get promoted it'll be your own fault.

As far as I know that's Killies strongest 11 in their natural positions, and this has been how they've performed all season.

Their keeper is genuinely Jack Hamilton levels of bad too, the goal you've scored involved one of the better saves I've seen him make...

Kilmarnock cannot be that bad again. They looked completely aimless. Their only form of attack was a punt to no-one just behind the defence with the hope that someone would run onto it. Haunstrup and Rossi look absolutely god awful for Killie. Not getting the Doyle hate - thought it was a cracking stop to push Mullen's header onto the post, but luckily for us, Kilmarnock's back-line went to sleep and McGhee rushed in.

Doyle also kept out a shot from McMullan that could have put us into an unbelievable position within 10 minutes.

As I said before, Dicker & Power are being dominated and Charlie Adam hasn't even needed to involve himself in a midfield battle as Byrne has been crunching into tackles and not giving Kilmarnock's midfield a second.

Kilmarnock seem to have a fair few big b*****ds and I reckon they'll cause us issues from set-pieces - certainly more than they have done so thus far.

Few Kilmarnock players have been half-hearted in some of the 50-50s. The fact that Elliott is having a good game so far suggests that Killie aren't doing enough down his side. Probably need to target Burke on him for some easy opportunities.

Overall, happy with that half.

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

McPake shaved his head last summer and in his first interview said he'd given it a good go, but admitted he was balding and his time with hair was up. Next home game he had hair again.

To continue that theme, check out grumpy Tommy when arriving tonight, weight of the world on him and yet not one grey hair, nor a mask for that matter. lol.

Regards956deb2a-8a9d-4119-ade7-16f51c6f3edc.jpg.ba56918dd0f7eb472e0b08ab08bc2508.jpg 

3 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Sky Sports putting on the erectile dysfunction advert at half time there. 

If Dundee stay up more than 6hrs should we call a doctor?

1 minute ago, This Charming Man said:

To continue that theme, check out grumpy Tommy when arriving tonight, weight of the world on him and yet not one grey hair, nor a mask for that matter. lol.

Regards956deb2a-8a9d-4119-ade7-16f51c6f3edc.jpg.ba56918dd0f7eb472e0b08ab08bc2508.jpg 

f**k me he even eats his masks.