New Premiership Strips 2021-22

I was so glad when Hibs and Marathon Bet parted ways.  Reckon both Celtic and Rangers will have to get new sponsors at the end of the upcoming season at the days of bookies on shirts are numbered.

Worst, for me, was Wonga.

3 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

Quite simply the two worst kits in our history.

The come back of the paint splash into a shapeless wrong coloured mess is particularly galling 

IMG-20210702-WA0004.jpg

Mulgrew has driven his 4 x 4 over his shirt, the girl has been painting her bedroom.

19 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

I like the new top. A bit different but I'm sure it will sell well among it's target market.

I think I prefer the long sleeved top.

heartofmidlothian_2122hometoplongsleeveadult_162512997794834UUNS_1copy.jpg

Looks like a jumper 

1 hour ago, Clown Job said:

Don't think St.Mirren have done themselves any favours using a long sleeve top to promote that away kit, gives it a goalkeeeper look about it

I've christened it PyJomas, and I'm determined to make this catch on.

I like the new top. A bit different but I'm sure it will sell well among it's target market.

heartofmidlothian_2122hometoplongsleeveadult_162512997794834UUNS_1copy.thumb.jpg.4e61f622a38fc8c26242865edb53ff9d.jpg&key=c4e669d8aafd73517a89f5c89cb583730c23b20d28fd3b20d35ee2ca98f5b007

This is a decent top. The white trim is different and I don’t think it makes the top shite. It gives the top an old fashioned kind of look, especially when you see it on the long sleeves like that. Hearts showing again why it pays off to be with a reputable brand.

3 hours ago, Mr. X said:

heartofmidlothian_2122hometoplongsleeveadult_162512997794834UUNS_1copy.jpg

Like Janet Jackson’s superbowl effort

1 hour ago, jamamafegan said:

This is a decent top. The white trim is different and I don’t think it makes the top shite. It gives the top an old fashioned kind of look, especially when you see it on the long sleeves like that. Hearts showing again why it pays off to be with a reputable brand.

I guess the likes of Hearts and Aberdeen have more pulling power merchandising wise than St Mirren, St Johnstone, Motherwell, Ross county and the likes. Look at Rangers, Newcastle, and Wolves, don’t see Castore bothering with us.

I guess the likes of Hearts and Aberdeen have more pulling power merchandising wise than St Mirren, St Johnstone, Motherwell, Ross county and the likes. Look at Rangers, Newcastle, and Wolves, don’t see Castore bothering with us.

I’m not sure if that was sarcasm but Castore are not a reputable brand.

6 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

I’m not sure if that was sarcasm but Castore are not a reputable brand.

The West Indies cricket team, Lawn tennis association, and the McLaren F1 team to name just three would probably disagree with you. They may not be one of the established brands but they are growing very quickly and have signed some top notch deals.

Away looks a tiny bit better when fitted properly.

But

Half collar is awful and macron are cheeky fucks with their double branding on chest and sleeves and also twice on shorts 

Also looks like plain white back

IMG-20210702-WA0006.jpg

Edited by invergowrie arab

40 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Away looks a tiny bit better when fitted properly.

But

Half collar is awful and macron are cheeky fucks with their double branding on chest and sleeves and also twice on shorts 

Also looks like plain white back

Three times on shorts?