Kelty Hearts Thread

17 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Halley's Comet pop around twice last season? 🤔

Our bad record against Alloa is exaggerated.

Our record at Hamilton on the other hand truly is atrocious.

Shit, so it did ... I'll just pop a wee email over to NASA, I'm sure they'll be pleased to know ... 😎

Aye, my views of our records against Alloa and Accies were only impressions and not intended for literal dissection ... I was fairly confident that a proper poster would be along to provide the facts, so cheers for that SD.

Those stats against Accies are truly dreadful though, given the fairly similar sizes of the clubs. I've never gone to NDP (or DP) with any level of optimism ...

38 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Halley's Comet pop around twice last season? 🤔

Our bad record against Alloa is exaggerated. Given the relative size of both clubs and the fact that Alloa seem to absolutely steal results from us on a regular basis it's understandable but it's not actually as bad as everybody claims. They do very well at Palmerston where we've beaten them only once in our last 8 meetings (though we had won 6 in a row before that). Our record up there is decent actually. We've won 6 and drawn 4 of our last 14 games there.

Our record at Hamilton on the other hand truly is atrocious. Against Accies themselves we've lost our last 10 visits, and won only once in our last 20 visits. Our home record isn't massively better. 3 wins in our last 16 home games v Accies.

And Falkirk players aren't?

I’d say Falkirk are still spending like a. Championship club and competing with them, they’re a very big club who are well backed. Queens / Cove and Hamilton not so much and along with Airdrie surely picking up all the dregs of FT footballers. 

54 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

Good debate but back to Kelty news....

Kevin Mcdonald returns as no2. Great appointment from Tids. He was a key part of the L2 triumph and will compliment Tids style of play as he did Thomson.

Absolutely brilliant to have Kevin back at the club , fantastic news , now more signings please 😂😂

10 hours ago, Kelheart said:

Reiss Peggie signed with Bonnyrigg , would've kept him as just starting to come into a game after losing his confidence under Thomson , some players in would be lovely 😂😂

Was never sure on Peggie. Great when we were on top but used to shat it under pressure a bit.

23 minutes ago, CoveRangers1922 said:

So Arron Darge, please tell me good things..

From what I've read/heard so far he sounds like a promising young centre half with strong attributes. 

Good signing & will only get better with games. Not the tallest but aggressive & decent on the ball. Had hoped we'd be in for him but full time lure clearly won that race.

Popped up with a couple of goals too.

3 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

Good signing & will only get better with games. Not the tallest but aggressive & decent on the ball. Had hoped we'd be in for him but full time lure clearly won that race.

Popped up with a couple of goals too.

Should hopefully do us well. Is he relatively quick?

On 12/06/2023 at 13:12, Kelheart said:

Is it just me that has bother getting their season ticket each year ffs 😂😂

The ‘’spread the payments” still isn’t working on Fanbase despite meant to be available in a “few days time” back in May.

3 hours ago, crowie said:

The ‘’spread the payments” still isn’t working on Fanbase despite meant to be available in a “few days time” back in May.

I'm just getting a page with tickets for Raith game , will give it a few days 🤷‍♂️