G'Day! Ange's Gap Year Celtic Euro Backpacking Tour 2021/22.

Now back to the start of the annual Celtic fan cycle. They’ll go on a run between now and May where they’ll win almost every game, win the league by 10+ points and probably win the Scottish Cup too. 
They’ll then spend the summer convincing themselves they’ve learned from previous experience in the Champions League and they’re now a stronger team and it will be different this time.

They’ll then get their arses handed to them and finish bottom of the group.

Rinse. Repeat.

Just now, Lex said:

Now back to the start of the annual Celtic fan cycle. They’ll go on a run between now and May where they’ll win almost every game, win the league by 10+ points and probably win the Scottish Cup too. 
They’ll then spend the summer convincing themselves they’ve learned from previous experience in the Champions League and they’re now a stronger team and it will be different this time.

Rinse. Repeat.

Smash Bill Murray GIF by Groundhog Day

7 minutes ago, Lex said:

Rinse. Repeat.

I was thinking it'll be top v bottom on Sunday, a 5-0, £30 million in the bank and the wheels on the bus go round and round.

1 minute ago, gannonball said:

This makes no sense we drew last month?

Aye, just saying what the lassie on TNT said, and Lenny just took it 

I assume she meant 15 without a win. And I also assume calling it a British record was just to wind it up even further

Edited by Peil

14 minutes ago, Lex said:

Rinse. Repeat.

It's a league next season, so they've even more games to lose...

Anyway I doubt we will see such a favourable group for the champions league but tbh I didn't know anyone who had any hope of us amounting to anything.  Not particularly this game but our fullbacks (under Rodgers) and goalkeeper are well off this level which needs to be addressed in January for a start. We have a large squad too which needs rationalised as there's only so many project players we can have. It was obvious where we were lacking last transfer window but it wasn't addressed at all.

Edited by gannonball

1 hour ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

I’m not going to shag you. 

Actually, DM some topless pics and I’ll consider it. But keep it between you and me.

Hi mate I sent you the DMs and my number but I’ve not received anything?

Ill need to just get used to being shagged only on European nights.

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

Hartson “ you can tell it’s a penalty by Oh’s reaction”. You mean the massive Goldsonesque dive, John?

It's a penalty because the Celtic player wants one! Amazing insight from big John showing why he's one of the top pundits around!

He must have forgot it was Europe they were playing in tonight rather than the SPFL and those rules don't apply!