What do managers/coaches etc get paid?

I was wondering what kind of wages you would all guesstimate the various managers and coaches make in this division.

I would guess that Tommy Wright is amongst the highest paid, if not the highest, but I’ve got no idea of what that wage would be. I’m only basing it on his prior reputation and obviously the fact he came in as a Premiership manager.  

I heard last week that as DoF at Falkirk Gary Holt is getting £2K a week and I was then considering what their new manager makes. I would guess maybe half of that? So with Holt, the manager and the coaching staff at Falkirk you could be looking at at least £200k a year if not more and that’s a league further down. It’s probably the piece of a clubs budget that personally I hadn’t really considered before.

4 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

I was wondering what kind of wages you would all guesstimate the various managers and coaches make in this division.

I would guess that Tommy Wright is amongst the highest paid, if not the highest, but I’ve got no idea of what that wage would be. I’m only basing it on his prior reputation and obviously the fact he came in as a Premiership manager.  

I heard last week that as DoF at Falkirk Gary Holt is getting £2K a week and I was then considering what their new manager makes. I would guess maybe half of that? So with Holt, the manager and the coaching staff at Falkirk you could be looking at at least £200k a year if not more and that’s a league further down. It’s probably the piece of a clubs budget that personally I hadn’t really considered before.

Falkirk can afford it tho with their humongous fan base 

18 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Looking at the quality of managers each club has, I’d say they don’t get paid life-changing money.

Do you think the average for managers across the board in this league may be £1000 a week before tax?

3 minutes ago, Jeff Venom said:
32 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:
John McGlynn gets paid in hats. 

John McGlynn is probably still flush from his Demon Headmaster days anyway.

Don't be ridiculous, he's still earning money off of patents he filed at Muppet Labs.

McGlynn goes does hi job for free because he loves the Rovers so much. Nice guy. It means we can put the money saved to good use by installing Champs League quality LED lights in our floodlights. 

1 hour ago, Sortmeout said:

Do you think the average for managers across the board in this league may be £1000 a week before tax?

Across the board though you're going from Kilmarnock to Arbroath, and there'll be a big difference in budgets there! 

I remember reading the Sir Alex Ferguson autobiography and he mentioned that he was always the highest paid member of staff, this become important when Rooney got a mega contract. 

However since then I've always presumed that the manager is one of the higher paid, if not the highest paid member of the club. I'll be surprised if most managers aren't above 1000 p/w. 

18 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

c38c67b690dd022caea9f3f2f70d8e4d.gif

Gary Fucking Holt fucking up my fucking club and getting paid a fucking fortune to do it. 

18 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

Fair chance that more than a few are paid in stacks of grubby notes and assorted coins nicked from the store register or the pie stand.