English Premier League 2021/22 Season

On 23/07/2021 at 12:16, Bully Wee Villa said:

Kane is clearly brilliant, and scores about thirty goals a season. But Man City's seeming disinterest in Haaland baffles me. He's gonna be the best striker in the world for much of the 2020s, I reckon.

Whoever signs him will have to pay a massive fee to his agent and father. That's on top of his wages. His agent will only put him somewhere that pays him in line with the very best in the world.

10 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Whoever signs him will have to pay a massive fee to his agent and father. That's on top of his wages. His agent will only put him somewhere that pays him in line with the very best in the world.

And quite right, too.

Man U could probably sell Lingard, Martial and Cavani and comfortably afford his weekly wage.

PSG seem NAPs though considering they seem to have found a FFP loophole, scenes when they have a front three of Neymar, Haaland, and MBappe, with Donnnaruma in goals, and still can't win the Champions League.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

And quite right, too.

Man U could probably sell Lingard, Martial and Cavani and comfortably afford his weekly wage.

PSG seem NAPs though considering they seem to have found a FFP loophole, scenes when they have a front three of Neymar, Haaland, and MBappe, with Donnnaruma in goals, and still can't win the Champions League.

I've no idea why he needs a massive wage along with his agent and old man getting a massive fee though?

On 24/07/2021 at 22:19, Merkland Red said:

I read somewhere that Haaland Snr wants £30 million. The agent is Mino Raiola who always gets a huge commission. My guess is that Real (probably next year when the £65m release clause kicks in) or Chelsea (possibly this year if they offer much. more) will get him. 

Chelsea have got £50 million in already for Tomori, Guehi, Moses and Giroud. They are also trying to punt Abraham and Werner. There are several more fringe players and rejects (e.g. Bakayoko, Barkley, Batshuayi) are available for sale to raise more cash. They could offer Dortmund a huge fee that the club can't refuse.

Edited by Bishop Briggs

On 24/07/2021 at 22:34, Merkland Red said:

I've no idea why he needs a massive wage along with his agent and old man getting a massive fee though?

His agent Raiola obviously thinks that a rich club will be willing to pay. Bale is on £600k a week and his deal runs out at the end of the season. 

At that point, Real can afford another Galatico or two but it might be too late to get Haaland.

Edited by Bishop Briggs

His agent Raiola obviously thinks that a rich club will be willing to pay. Bale is on £600k a week and his deal runs out at the end of the season. 
At that point, Real can afford another Galatico or two but it might be too late to get Haaland.
I genuinely wouldn't tire of punching Raiola's face - the c**t's c**t.

16 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
21 hours ago, Bishop Briggs said:

I genuinely wouldn't tire of punching Raiola's face - the c**t's c**t.

Agreed.

The problem with signing Haaland is that (like Pogba) Raiola will try to move him on after a season or two.

IIRC Kevin De Bruyne negotiates his own contracts so that a greedy, parasitic agent does not make millions at his expense. Smart guy!

On 27/07/2021 at 18:38, Mr. Alli said:

£34m initially for Varane is fantastic business from Man Utd. 

Seems like they’ve been after him for about 10 years. Maybe it has been that long.

1 hour ago, mizfit said:

As If Everton didn’t have enough of a PR Nightmare, Fabian Delph outs himself as anti vax.

Fabian Delph eh? Mind him? Had a good season about 5 year ago.

Edited by 8MileBU

22 hours ago, mizfit said:

As If Everton didn’t have enough of a PR Nightmare, Fabian Delph outs himself as anti vax.

Probably an upgrade from being an unnamed 31 year old Everton player last week, tbf.