English Premier League 2021/22 Season

6 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

That came out of nowhere! I really like Grealish as a player but it Villa are picking up Ings, Buendia and Bailey and still have some change from the £100 million then I would say that’s excellent business from them.

£100m for a guy who is worse than the player who currently plays in his position and doesnt fit the teams style of play.

Fucking wild.

Will be getting skelfs on his arse once Pep realises Grealish's M.O. is why play it first time when i can take 10 touches myself.

52 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

£100m for a guy who is worse than the player who currently plays in his position and doesnt fit the teams style of play.

Fucking wild.

Will be getting skelfs on his arse once Pep realises Grealish's M.O. is why play it first time when i can take 10 touches myself.

Then falls over when someone breathes next to him.

7 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

Then falls over when someone breathes next to him.

His media pals regularly talk up how hes the most fouled player as if its a huge positive.

Just shows how much he hogs the ball and doesnt release it before tackles come in. 

One of the most overhyped players in recent memory. The money involved genuinely pisses me off.

4 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

His media pals regularly talk up how hes the most fouled player as if its a huge positive.

Just shows how much he hogs the ball and doesnt release it before tackles come in. 

One of the most overhyped players in recent memory. The money involved genuinely pisses me off.

I cant even see Villa missing a beat with Buendia coming in & Ings giving them a bigger threat up front.

Edited by Moomintroll

£100m for Grealish is mental.  

What on earth is Pep thinking about?

He'll have some great moments scoring worldies against Watford and Brighton in 5-0 wins where the media give it "that's what £100m gets you", but will look mostly average in big champions league and top of the table league clashes.

27 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

£340k per week for Grealish which is the 2nd highest salary in England.

A bit over half what Patrick Mahomes of the NFL makes.

Hahahaha fs. Thats insane. He'll spend just as much time on the bench than he will on the pitch.

Surely Diaz, Foden, Mahrez and co will look at that and demand a raise. Plus any major signing will use that as minimum they expect.

A fucking nuts signing in more ways than one.

Edited by Jacky1990

8 hours ago, Jimi Shandrix said:

Why would Messi go to England and get kicked from pillar to post. If he's got any sense he'll go to the MLS. 

They've already signed Mini Messi this season to the league. Big Messi would be the icing, tbf. 

11 hours ago, Jimi Shandrix said:

Why would Messi go to England and get kicked from pillar to post. If he's got any sense he'll go to the MLS. As for Grealish, words fail me. I hope Man City go bust with the vastly overrated EPL following suit.

I don’t understand how any real football fan can support an EPL club. It’s a greedy abomination of a league that’s ruining football and any fans/supporters of EPL clubs are part of the beautiful game being ruined.

18 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

£340k per week for Grealish which is the 2nd highest salary in England.

A bit over half what Patrick Mahomes of the NFL makes.

+£100M on the transfer fee, then Barcelona announce Messi is leaving the Camp Nou.

City fans will be fuckin' spewing.  But at least they got Grealish!🙈😂🤣😂

TaeKwonDo'd it

dennis weening lol GIF by SBS6

Edited by kiddy