English Premier League 2021/22 Season

Harry Kane's denial in. 

If this was true, how hard would it have been to get his agent to issue a denial on Monday? 

I'm sure the transfer activity that rendered his Man City move impossible concluding last night is totally unrelated. Sheer coincidence. 

Harry Kane's denial in. 
If this was true, how hard would it have been to get his agent to issue a denial on Monday? 
I'm sure the transfer activity that rendered his Man City move impossible concluding last night is totally unrelated. Sheer coincidence. 
Wish I could make people believe bullshit at that level. Id be a rich man

2 hours ago, kiddy said:

+£100M on the transfer fee, then Barcelona announce Messi is leaving the Camp Nou.

City fans will be fuckin' spewing.  But at least they got Grealish!🙈😂🤣😂

TaeKwonDo'd it

dennis weening lol GIF by SBS6

Was reading that Man City aren't interested as he's told them he was joining twice before then pulled out very late in the deal.

5 hours ago, Michael W said:

Harry Kane's denial in. 

Surprise he didn’t swear on his daughter’s life.

On 07/08/2021 at 15:26, SweeperDee said:

I don’t think Grealish is very good at all. Where in the hell has the fanfare for him came from?

Weird gammons. 

English boy I follow on Twitter is claiming Grealish will bring £100m+ into City easy through marketing. Apparently the most marketable English player around and his low sock look while inspire generations of players around the globe.

To me it's the signing that officially shows the EPL has jumped the shark.

Weird gammons. 
English boy I follow on Twitter is claiming Grealish will bring £100m+ into City easy through marketing. Apparently the most marketable English player around and his low sock look while inspire generations of players around the globe.
To me it's the signing that officially shows the EPL has jumped the shark.

To claim back the money on shirt sales they’d have to sell 1,538,462 shirts at say £65 a shirt.

Even with their popularity, that’s a massive shift and not a chance it’s happening.

1 minute ago, mizfit said:

To claim back the money on shirt sales they’d have to sell 1,538,462 shirts at say £65 a shirt.

Even with their popularity, that’s a massive shift and not a chance it’s happening.

Boys a great laugh tbh.