English Premier League 2021/22 Season

2 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Someone on this forum said Gilmour was better than Kante.

Well he's a completely different type of player (Jorginho is the more appropriate comparison) and Gilmour is far ahead of both at the same age.

He's not at their level at the moment, but they are the two top central midfielders in the world.

Some of them did become top players to be fair, not often you see so many younger players starting in one match even now.
Agreed on Zaha who has never been great statistically anyway, and seems to have lost the flair that used to make him stand out. He has been a complete failure everywhere he has been except Crystal Palace (and he will never get his move now, not even Newcastle would go for him). Grealish has Zaha vibes.
I meant Arsenal.

Yeah 2-3 top players (although only Ramsey at Arsenal) and a lot of Championship filler.

15 hours ago, Marten said:

The days after Christmas I'll be in London. For the Tuesday I'm still looking for a game to go to. Both Palace and Arsenal are at home but a membership is needed for both.

A bit of a long shot, but does anyone on here has, or know someone who has, a membership at either who could buy me a ticket?

I've asked ma mate, who I think is, but will let ye know. If not: The London Football Guide (tlfg.uk)

EDIT TO ADD: He isnae. Nae luck

Edited by AsimButtHitsASix

Good lord, Norwich are rotten.
One of the most pointless things in the history of pointless things is Norwich making it into the top flight. They have been garbage the last couple of times they have gone up, unsurprisingly tbh as they do very little to add to the squad to give it a chance of being competitive.

36 minutes ago, peasy23 said:
51 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:
Good lord, Norwich are rotten.

One of the most pointless things in the history of pointless things is Norwich making it into the top flight. They have been garbage the last couple of times they have gone up, unsurprisingly tbh as they do very little to add to the squad to give it a chance of being competitive.

Really? Norwich bought seven new players during summer and loaned four more. The total spend was around £60 million.

Only four started tonight, two are on the bench, two are injured, two have Covid and the other is not in the squad.

Edited by Bishop Briggs