English Premier League 2021/22 Season

I’m not viewing it like that tbh. The government isn’t controlling the football club, they are controlling the man who owns the football club. Loads of thicko fans complaining that this is unfair on Chelsea and their fans, that the fans are being punished. Chelsea fans have experienced the greatest moments in their entire history because of Abramovich. It’s nobody else’s fault that he’s in bed with a warmongering lunatic. Chelsea are one of Romans assets and therefore the sanctions will impact Chelsea. It’s quite simple. Hoping for loads more tears from these c***s and hopefully Chelsea will suffer enormously. Preferably by doing a Rangers.
The government have issued Chelsea, not Abramovich, with a license that sets out what they can do - that's controlling the club. They can change or bin this license at any time.

I think it's incredibly funny from a 'reap what you sow' POV and I hope it has a genuine positive effect on the involvement of states in football clubs, but wanting a government to stop another government getting involved in football is a shite position to be in.

And not before fucking time. A dreadful club. I'm pleased to the brink of sexual arousal.

On a serious note, this may perhaps give pause for thought to other supports with owners who could at an unspecified point in time become problematic.

This sets a bit of a precedent. Very good news indeed.

Get doon. Stay doon.

It’s funny already, but I’ve chosen to believe it’s a direct response to the Chelsea fans singing Abramovich’s name at the weekend. 
I know it’s not, but they would definitely deserve it if it was
Its all part of the rich tapestry of hilarity.

They thought it was funny to publicly back their oligarch. Now they are shiiting it about even having a club. Delicious.

As they sow, so shall they reap.

You'd reckon Stan would actually think about what he's wrote before hitting send to pander to the gallery. 

Edit : but then again. It's Stan Collymore - the woman beating, public wanking weirdo. 

Edited by Mr. Alli

With their sponsor asking to be removed with immediate effect, visions of Tuchel running down to the nearest Sports Direct in Norwich to buy 20 plain blue tops for tonight.

5 minutes ago, Detective Jimmy McNulty said:

With their sponsor asking to be removed with immediate effect, visions of Tuchel running down to the nearest Sports Direct in Norwich to buy 20 plain blue tops for tonight.

I’m imagining the players furiously scribbling over the logo with a blue marker pen during the team-talk.