English Premier League 2021/22 Season

12 hours ago, parsforlife said:

Run fast and fall over are the most looked for aspects in English attacking play for along time now.

It's how they get so many free kicks out wide these days.  The England team itself that is.

Everton are demanding an explanation as to why they didn't get penalties yesterday.

I'd have thought a simple "your ayer wasn't fouled in either instance" would suffice, perhaps with a timely side order of "contact =/= foul" if they need further learnings.

Everton are demanding an explanation as to why they didn't get penalties yesterday.

I'd have thought a simple "your ayer wasn't fouled in either instance" would suffice, perhaps with a timely side order of "contact =/= foul" if they need further learnings.
Or "It wasn't a penalty - f**k off and stop wasting our time"

They should be fined for bringing the game into disrepute

13 minutes ago, Empty It said:
3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Reckon "Lamps" must have been talking to Slippy about how to channel that arse cheek entitlement energy. 

1 hour ago, Empty It said:
5 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Any questioning like this should be batted away and the club told where to go. It is done with sole intention of pressuring referees and officials in the remaining games to give them decisions.

13 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Johnathan Pearce -

I've done a points tally for the games left and I have Everton, Burnley and Leeds all finishing on 40 points. I also have Villa just a couple of points ahead, they are the ones that worry me.

3 clubs will finish on 40 points. Get your bets on.

Pearce is a moron who doesn't understand how goal line technology works so we can discount anything he says

47 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Johnathan Pearce -

I've done a points tally for the games left and I have Everton, Burnley and Leeds all finishing on 40 points. I also have Villa just a couple of points ahead, they are the ones that worry me.

3 clubs will finish on 40 points. Get your bets on.

So he's worried about Villa, who he thinks will end up with 42 points, more than he's worried about Leeds, Everton and Burnley, who will all end up with 40?

No bother Jonathan. 

I can't see Everton getting the 11 points out of 18 that Pearce seems to think they will get.  I struggle to see them picking up more than 5 or 6 points in their remaining games.  Here is how I see it play out for them

Chelsea - Defeat

Leicester - Defeat

Watford - Win

Brentford - Draw 

Crystal Palace - Draw

Arsenal - Defeat.

This would leave them on 34 points

Burnley have 5 games left

Watford - Win

Aston Villa - Draw

Tottenham - Defeat

Aston Villa - Draw

Newcastle - Defeat

Leaving them on 36 points

Leeds were pretty rubbish tonight, a bit lucky to get a draw. They defended okay but showed nothing in attack.

Zaha still the most over hyped player in England, he just has no end product.

The other thing i noticed was the amount if time connor gallagher spent on the deck. Decent young player but really needs to cut the diving out.

16 minutes ago, montheton said:

Zaha still the most over hyped player in England, he just has no end product.

The other thing i noticed was the amount if time connor gallagher spent on the deck. Decent young player but really needs to cut the diving out.

I thought Zaha was their most threatening player tbh and Ayling did alright against him. Mateta looked shite. I wanted Leeds to win and spent more time watching them losing the ball more than I was looking at the Palace players.

On 24/04/2022 at 17:19, Jacky1990 said:

This Everon team is full of arseholes.

Richarlison, Gordon, Pickford and Dele Alli are all utter bellends.

Making for a fun watch to be fair, but I really, really hope these c***s go down.

Already in a bit of a pickle, signing Dele Alli just sums up how much Everton’s recruitment has been nothing short of mental. 

Edited by 8MileBU