Dundee FC vs Motherwell - Last 16

Ludo*1

You’d hope that something would be announced today about away fans, otherwise it’ll be cutting it fine for Motherwell to sell the tickets. 

I hope it’s approved because a decent away support really improves the atmosphere. 

1 hour ago, The Master said:

You’d hope that something would be announced today about away fans, otherwise it’ll be cutting it fine for Motherwell to sell the tickets. 

I hope it’s approved because a decent away support really improves the atmosphere. 

I know Dundee would like 1000 odd paying punters in, so no blame there - but we are at the point where people will be making their plans. If it has to be paper tickets, it makes it more complicated to do in a couple of days

3 minutes ago, Gianfranco said:

Is there a stream for fans that can’t make it for this game? I can’t find anything on either of the club’s website.

I don’t want to be find out about the game through a friends hes goal again.

There will be a stream, and I believe it's usually Thursday when info is released about them on the club website, and I'm sure it'll be shared in here whenever it's released.

On 11/08/2021 at 19:28, RossBFaeDundee said:

There will be a stream, and I believe it's usually Thursday when info is released about them on the club website, and I'm sure it'll be shared in here whenever it's released.

On the Ayr v United thread an Ayr poster is claiming no streaming due to SPFL/broadcaster restrictions.  I’d imagine if this is the case it will apply across the board.

14 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

On the Ayr v United thread an Ayr poster is claiming no streaming due to SPFL/broadcaster restrictions.  I’d imagine if this is the case it will apply across the board.

That’s what our website is saying. We’re apparently clarifying the situation with the SPFL but it doesn’t look hopeful. 

The SPFL had to come to an agreement with Sky for clubs to stream league games, so presumably they either didn’t bother to negotiate with Premier, or Premier said no. 

3 hours ago, The Master said:

That’s what our website is saying. We’re apparently clarifying the situation with the SPFL but it doesn’t look hopeful. 

The SPFL had to come to an agreement with Sky for clubs to stream league games, so presumably they either didn’t bother to negotiate with Premier, or Premier said no. 

Isnt it not because fans can go to the match now

streaming the matches was allowed because no fans were allowed to attend (earlier ties in the Premier Sports club were streamed)

Dundee may stream the match but itll just be internationally

27 minutes ago, nikkidee said:

Isnt it not because fans can go to the match now

streaming the matches was allowed because no fans were allowed to attend (earlier ties in the Premier Sports club were streamed)

The SPFL press release suggested that all league games can be made available to season ticket holders, and on a PPV basis if not live on Sky, regardless if crowds are still limited.

https://spfl.co.uk/news/press-release-47629

League One clubs have streams available in the UK for their games tomorrow. 

It's possible an agreement was reached with Premier Sports for the group stage but not for the knockout games. Or the SPFL are making it up as they go along.

Edited by The Master

57 minutes ago, The Master said:

The SPFL press release suggested that all league games can be made available to season ticket holders, and on a PPV basis if not live on Sky, regardless if crowds are still limited.

https://spfl.co.uk/news/press-release-47629

League One clubs have streams available in the UK for their games tomorrow. 

It's possible an agreement was reached with Premier Sports for the group stage but not for the knockout games. Or the SPFL are making it up as they go along.

oh i never knew that

DeeTV are streaming Motherwell game abroad

UK just live audio

3 hours ago, Girth said:

Do they still do the ‘interview manager from the sidelines’ thing?

I've not witnessed them do that since the Setanta Sports days. Then again I've not watched Premier Sports. Blast from the past though.

Max Anderson is suspended. Cammy and Mullen definitely out. Anyone else missing? Jakubiak still?