Ayr vs Arbroath

1 hour ago, Thumper said:

He signed this week. Aren't you the one who insisted that a) everyone be given time to bed in and b) there was nothing wrong with waiting until it was nearly Autumn to finish with transfers?

Yes, and it's only an early observation / personal opinion. On the other hand I HAVE been impressed with Adeloye, Maxwell and O'Connor but it's very early days for all of them.

As for point B, No, I don't recall mentioning anything of the sort, however if someone was to become available next month then why shouldn't we sign them ??

9 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Just to pick you up on a point there. I would argue Kerr didn’t get the support he needed but I’m not sure who that’s down to.

He always said he was backed and could get what he needed, maybe it was pride or determination that stopped him getting another coach in. He obviously needed help that McCardle couldn't give him. He spent quite a bit in the first summer and on paper should have kept us top 4. Maybe if he had became a manager at a team where he wasn't a player he might have done better. 

2 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

He always said he was backed and could get what he needed, maybe it was pride or determination that stopped him getting another coach in. He obviously needed help that McCardle couldn't give him. He spent quite a bit in the first summer and on paper should have kept us top 4. Maybe if he had became a manager at a team where he wasn't a player he might have done better. 

The odd thing is that he was McCall's protege and absolutely oozed experience on the park. Goes to show how that often doesn't translate, unless you're e.g. Souness and an absolute b*****d on the park.

1 hour ago, Sortmeout said:

Ayr fans celebrating a draw at home to Arbroath probably sums them up. 

Mind the gap.

1 hour ago, diegomarahenry said:

Your patter is shite, embarrassingly shite. Really bad.

bbc lol GIF

53 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

That’s the motion your dad makes when he finishes, I was at the other end of your mum watching.

now off you f**k

51 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

He did that as well then high 5’d me

Was it Baird who ducked / failed to jump for the 2nd goal ?
I blamed him at the time but not sure that it was definitely him ??

I think both Baird and McGinty left it thinking Albinson had it but IMO they should’ve dealt with it first.

1 hour ago, D'Jaffo said:

I think both Baird and McGinty left it thinking Albinson had it but IMO they should’ve dealt with it first.

Yes definitely.

Albinson's positioning didn't look great but he was completely wrong footed through no fault of his own.