Dundee vs. Hibernian

4 hours ago, The Derry said:

Whatever happens during this game we all know that as usual when these two world class footballing teams meet, football is the real winner.

I'd like to offer any Hibs Fan who feels up for it an offer of a pre match pint. 

3 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Sorry but I didn’t think stating that Edinburgh is more cosmopolitan than Aberdeen would upset you so much.

i visited Edinburgh a few weeks ago for the 1st time in years....just outside the train station there was a boy standing on a box preaching about how great god was....just beside him there was a boy shouting about "what a lot of shite" it all was 2 mins later a boy walked past and offered the boy a square go....well done on our nations capital on offering free entertainment straight off the train.

i visited Edinburgh a few weeks ago for the 1st time in years....just outside the train station there was a boy standing on a box preaching about how great god was....just beside him there was a boy shouting about "what a lot of shite" it all was 2 mins later a boy walked past and offered the boy a square go....well done on our nations capital on offering free entertainment straight off the train.

As I said, cosmopolitan. They are still worshiping the god Bovidae in Aberdeen.

1 hour ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

Going for a 1-0 win, Boyle and Nisbet with the goals.

I'd like to think we'd generally only need to score one goal for a 1-0 win, but I suppose we have to be realistic about the match officiating these days.

10 hours ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

Going for a 1-0 win, Boyle and Nisbet with the goals.

Martin Boyle to be buzzing on the back of his new pay rise and terrorise our non-existent full backs. 

BUT, Paul McMullan to show him who's the best winger on the pitch. 

Prediction: Dundee 15 billion v Hibs 6