Fermers v Dundee United FC 22/08/21

1 minute ago, PauloPerth said:

But I’m sure it was only advertised as a family stand for this?  There was no online sale of Ormond tickets, it was all phone up ticket office and book.

Aye but if United have requested more tickets then we'll probably have given them a section of the Ormond, so it's better to segregate them and allow non family groups in that stand rather than have them mingled with family groups of Saints fans, or leave them unable to get in.

Just guesswork though.

Can tell Dundee fans are really up for this, new manager bounce while they've already shown this season they can catch better teams cold when they're coming back from a European game. Dangerous opponents this lot.

2 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

I'm glad it was St Johnstone and not Dundee who kept our seat warm as Taysides top club during our great reset and it seems like you all enjoyed it.

Have a feeling today is the day the natural order is restored now United are brimming with international talent. 

Posts like this never come back to bite you on the arse.

2 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Let’s not forget we could well have Parish in goals here..

Aye but we won't be stuck with him all season. United have a huddy keeper who's barely played in 2 years as their first choice if Siegrist goes.

See there's a cash gate for United fans in the Ormond now.

4 minutes ago, Radford said:

Parish

Muller - Gordon - Booth

Brown - McCann - Ballantyne - Bryson - Devine

Hendry - May

Might only be enough to win 2-0. Not sure about the second half though. 

I’d go with that team but possibly Craig or Gilmour for McCann. If not from the start, then at half time.

mizfit’s 1-1 draw prediction feels about right to me. A win would be a brilliant result right now.

ETA: Didn’t see your post saying 8 changes, so yes McCann starting sounds right.

Edited by PauloPerth

I'm anticipating us losing with our B side and United (and Dundee if they beat Hibs) fans swarming all over the Internet telling us all how we're shite and our bubbles burst.

Parish
Muller - Gordon - Booth
Brown - McCann - Ballantyne - Bryson - Devine
Hendry - May
Might only be enough to win 2-0. Not sure about the second half though. 

I’d been told to expect our under 19’s and Parish tbf.

22 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'm anticipating us losing with our B side and United (and Dundee if they beat Hibs) fans swarming all over the Internet telling us all how we're shite and our bubbles burst.

As the saying goes you can only play what’s in front of you.

If we can take three points today I’m not really bothered if it’s against your best XI or your B team.