Worst Types of Posts on Pie and Bovril

There’s a very Nietzschen quality to the way Marshmallo has spent so long reading the posts he abhors that he is now solely posting to grumble about people and talking to his IRL friends about how things aren’t like they were in the good old days. 

3 hours ago, tamthebam said:

They're just coloured circles you know. 

Somebody downvoted their own quotation from years ago regarding red dots. Which was a subtle trap I set just to prove a point to myself if no-one else. 

50 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Does he have some kinda RSS feed anytime anyone mentions red dots he gets an alert? Anytime anyone mentions the coloured circles he appears like some weird, Grangemouth Candyman

8b8e6f13-6767-4163-98a7-fad7d9b113aa_text.gif

06dccff2-ba2a-4763-a8c1-dc37d89e1a22_text.gif

c400dfa8-4d7e-4f28-8186-5005c7a7e22e_text.gif.38f20da298b20bc01dcb259d1c318362.gif

4947c84c-983e-4fab-9acf-c99d40a548c6_text.gif.1f210571a35a0e49bcdc53a9d2bbaafd.gif

Edited by johnnydun

I read every post on the forum and send Marshmallo a fax every time someone mentions them. I used to ping in the group chat but I was thrown out of that, cancelled by the woke mob.

12 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I read every post on the forum and send Marshmallo a fax every time someone mentions them. I used to ping in the group chat but I was thrown out of that, cancelled by the woke mob.

Alternatively have we found the real reason why there are so many UFO sightings in the Bonnybridge area?

image.png.2fac08d4c036f174518d11864dd330b3.png

5 hours ago, Shandön Par said:

There’s a very Nietzschen quality to the way Marshmallo has spent so long reading the posts he abhors that he is now solely posting to grumble about people and talking to his IRL friends about how things aren’t like they were in the good old days. 

The last house painter to reference Nietzsche was Adolf Hitler.  Fact.

I’m not sure whether it’s the 1000yd snipering of the P&B massive or an epic whoosh at his own expense but, to his credit, @virginton both nails it as to the nub of what is a ‘worst poster’ nonsense while at the same time fingering himself as the prime suspect. Pure genius IMHO. 

1 hour ago, alta-pete said:

I’m not sure whether it’s the 1000yd snipering of the P&B massive or an epic whoosh at his own expense but, to his credit, @virginton both nails it as to the nub of what is a ‘worst poster’ nonsense while at the same time fingering himself as the prime suspect. Pure genius IMHO. 

be52976f322ee1d96a33cf59a77ba785.gif

44 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

You can’t complain about old yins using Kenneth Williams gifs but still use Ainsley Harriot pictures yourself. Both have been irrelevant for years. 

That's the point with the Kenneth William's gifs though, the "joke expression" being pointed out is naff and so is Kenneth a la "Carry On" Movies.