Worst Types of Posts on Pie and Bovril

31 minutes ago, SANTAN said:

People who refer to their partner or significant other as Mr or Mrs "their username". 

This is not the Mr. Men or the Brady Brunch. Stop that shit. 

Brought this up before and got told I was "talking about people's families"

2 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Not really, no.

I don't tend to just copy things I've seen others say when I'm in there.  We seem to have a comprehension issue.

I nominate shite like the above. 

Passive aggressive, snide remarks like, 'We seem to have a comprehension issue' is a hallmark.

On 22/08/2021 at 16:39, Bert Raccoon said:

@Marshmallo good poster, the sad acts that hang on his coat tails and follow him around kissing his arse, not so good 

The first part of that is just downright crazy to start with but the second part. I would have scarcely believed it had I not seen it with my own eyes. Is it like a Fagin and his boys type thing? @RobbieD and @mrbrightside do you want to show me on the dolly where he touched you? 

Not just on here particularly but also in general people who refer to their mum or dad when posting (or speaking) as “mum” or “dad”. It should be written or said as my mum or my dad. 

Eg. Mum wasn’t feeling great today. Well unless I’m reading a post from my brother or sister this is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Not just on here particularly but also in general people who refer to their mum or dad when posting (or speaking) as “mum” or “dad”. It should be written or said as my mum or my dad. 

Eg. Mum wasn’t feeling great today. Well unless I’m reading a post from my brother or sister this is infuriating. 

Yes, very twee and cloying.

26 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Yeah got a mate who does this when speaking to you in person. I can’t really explain why but it’s infuriating.

Posts that have copied and pasted material from other websites without the good grace of removing the font formatting.

Except when the poster claims not to have done so, despite it appearing as size 20 blue coloured font on a blue background.  Then it's quite funny.