Jobs you would love to do

7 hours ago, mathematics said:

Who is the poster who kicks about Amsterdam smoking weed, drinking beer, and walking dugs? Give me 70K a year for that and you’ve got my perfect job.

Of course being the total professional that I am the weed and the beer is only consumed after I've walked the dugs.

Screenshot_2023-08-31-05-55-29-24_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

1 hour ago, Suspect Device said:

Location scout for James Bond movies would be my ideal job.

I recently read an Edward Gross book about how they made the Bond films. 

It essentially starts with Michael Wilson and Barbara Broccoli sitting down and asking each other where they'd like to go on holiday. 

Take Skyfall as an example. the conversation was basically "We've not been to Asia for a bit. Let's do something there". So we have part of the film set in Shanghai. 

2 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Too many dugs. I'd be raging if I was paying for mine to be among that mob.

I'm with you on that one, I do a maximum of 4 dogs at a time, the photo was taken when I met up with another 2 members of our team.

11 hours ago, scottsdad said:

I recently read an Edward Gross book about how they made the Bond films. 

It essentially starts with Michael Wilson and Barbara Broccoli sitting down and asking each other where they'd like to go on holiday. 

Take Skyfall as an example. the conversation was basically "We've not been to Asia for a bit. Let's do something there". So we have part of the film set in Shanghai. 

The wean and I were working through the Bond films until he got bored somewhere around the Roger Moore/Timothy Dalton crossover, and it seems really obvious watching them back-to-back.

"Ah, I was just thinking it had been a while since the crew had a skiing holiday"  :P

15 minutes ago, BTFD said:

The wean and I were working through the Bond films until he got bored somewhere around the Roger Moore/Timothy Dalton crossover, and it seems really obvious watching them back-to-back.

"Ah, I was just thinking it had been a while since the crew had a skiing holiday"  :P

Have only ever saw Sean canary and roger moore bond films ,nothing after that exists for me

2 minutes ago, dagane said:

Have only ever saw Sean canary and roger moore bond films ,nothing after that exists for me

It all went downhill after Cubby Budgerigar died.

• 3 weeks later...
On 31/08/2023 at 04:28, Shandon Par said:

Can’t you just get the dogs stoned and all sit home and eat pizza instead?

I’ve actually wondered about all this CBD for dogs advertising going on. Given a fair percentage of the people who take CBD or weed have some less desirable side effects like paranoia, hearing voices, etc, why the f**k are we giving it to dogs? I mean, you think you’re helping your dog chill out, but instead he’s curled up in the corner worrying the strange voices are coming to get him.