Jobs you would love to do

1 hour ago, ClydeTon said:

M.P. - Show up, be a c**t, leave.

Too easy.

I'll see your MP and raise you Peer of the Realm.

Granted, you'll need a (minimum) six figure sum* to buy your seat in the Lords, but then you get to show up, claim your daily £342/travel expenses/free meals, be a c**t, and leave without ever having to actually attend a single session (which is crucial, as nobody wants to listen to a bunch of auld farts prattle on about politics). If you're dedicated in your first year, you might be able to blag your entire "donation" to the ruling party back in freebies from the public purse, leaving you in profit for the rest of your life without having to lift a finger (other than possibly voting to block laws that might make you less wealthy).

* apparently noshing off the PM for a year is now an acceptable alternative to a suitcase full of cash (not you, Nadine)

20 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Unfortunately, Miguel, as much as I am a trucker in Australia, my farthest delivery is generally 50 minutes away although occasionally I get to travel the 1.5hour trip to Northam. I’m sure everyone will have a fantastic sleep tonight after learning that. Thank you. 

1 minute ago, Dee Man said:

Unfortunately, Miguel, as much as I am a trucker in Australia, my farthest delivery is generally 50 minutes away although occasionally I get to travel the 1.5hour trip to Northam. I’m sure everyone will have a fantastic sleep tonight after learning that. Thank you. 

Well that doesn't sound at all relevant to the post I tagged you in response to. My apologies for bothering you.

20 hours ago, ClydeTon said:

M.P. - Show up, be a c**t, leave.

Too easy.

Showing up isn't even necessary.

I'd love to be like a nice version the Wagner group wandering round the world strong arming countries into liberal democracy! 

7 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Looks like we need to start advertising for a new trucking/prostitute murder correspondent.

2 minutes ago, 101 said:

I'd love to be like a nice version the Wagner group wandering round the world strong arming countries into liberal democracy! 

The CIA will tell you they were doing that for decades, but did anyone appreciate it?

20 minutes ago, BTFD said:

The CIA will tell you they were doing that for decades, but did anyone appreciate it?

They don't have a single unhinged lunatic at the helm.. ach shit

Nevermind.

55 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Not seen you post for ages, glad you’re ok.

33 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

The joke was that you don't travel the length and breadth of Australia.

I’m a bit rusty and operating on 1.5 hours sleep in 24 hours. That’s my excuse and I’m sticking to it 

23 minutes ago, mathematics said:

Who is the poster who kicks about Amsterdam smoking weed, drinking beer, and walking dugs? Give me 70K a year for that and you’ve got my perfect job.

That's a job?

Sure you're not thinking about @SlipperyP, who kicks about Thailand drinking beer and...erm...has a certain reputation with dugs? Not sure about the weed.