Big, Horrible Motherwell vs County - 25/09/2021

That was a very last season goal to lose, a defender randomly bombing forward when possession was not secure, allowing a simple clipped ball to stuff us.

Deserved a draw, but this has been the County story for a number of seasons.

2 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:
12 minutes ago, Phillips455 said:
Just got a face full of watt. You just gotta love it.

Did he seriously escape without a booking for that celebration?

Yep. He didn't go into the crowd. Just on the barrier. Technicalities.

Deserved win because we scored the most goals and only conceded from an accidental cum shot. However, County will feel disappointed that the murderball psychology stopped them from scoring their various other chances.

Hungbo was rubbish, but he looked happy to be out there. Spitall looked dangerous the whole game. That's the first time I've seen him be impressive, looks like he's going to be a key player for county. Callachan has the rage of a roided and coked up 80s WWF wrestler. Did malky deliberately sub the guys that were on yellows?

I can't imagine county will be in much trouble if they can keep the key players fit and White's wife happy.

Tony Watt is going to break our hearts, I love him too much. Slattery is getting there but I won't have a problem hating him when he leaves for someone else.

And Chielamie just finds ways to make me not hate him, what a ball for the 2nd, he totally meant it.

I think I'm making my first visit up to dingwall when I'm back home for Christmas. Are county fans nice or do I need to start mma training?

Well that was pleasing. First time back at Fir Park since February 2020 and, at times, I wondered why I bothered. Then Watt scored and I realised how much I'd missed it.

Thought County were the better team for large parts. I also thought Jordan White got the final touch at their goal which had me apoplectic with rage. The guy that did score never meant it but probably deserved it as he looked like County's best player. Don't really understand why he went off at half time.

McGinley was rotten at left back and anyone with pace will rip him to shreds when he plays there.