Dundee United v Ross County - 2nd October 2021

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

If you could point out any statements from St Johnstone claiming Amy MacDonald had simply misheard the chants and was completely wrong to go on Twitter and try and encite an incident, then I'd appreciate it?

Until then I'll continue calling a club who hired a convicted racist, and who victim blame, and then double down on that, alleged victims of racist abuse before even clarifying the facts, a scummy racist little club, cheers.

Eh!

Hello, St Johnstone “FANS” not the club.

The same fans that bombarded Richard Britain with abuse, when he changed his mind due to personal reasons.

2 minutes ago, Merkincher Clach & County said:

Eh!

The same fans that bombarded Richard Britain with abuse, when he changed his mind due to personal reasons.

What's Saints fans got to do with me criticising Ross County as a club?

I never sang anything about Amy MacDonald or Richie Brittain.

26 minutes ago, Merkincher Clach & County said:

Get a grip of yourself!

Short memories of your clubs supporters making derogatory sexist comments towards Amy.

Every bit as bad as racism.

Disgusting level of whataboutery here that the OF would be proud of.

16 minutes ago, Merkincher Clach & County said:

Eh!

In all seriousness, you really really need to shut the f**k up right now.

27 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

If you could point out any statements from St Johnstone claiming Amy MacDonald had simply misheard the chants and was completely wrong to go on Twitter and try and encite an incident, then I'd appreciate it.

Until then I'll continue calling a club who hired a convicted racist, and who victim blame, and then double down on that, alleged victims of racist abuse before even clarifying the facts, a scummy racist little club, cheers.

Try this one, Ross County v St Johnstone- 15/02/2020.

You will remember it, it’s the one where one bold St fan wanted to fight the world in Johnny Foxes.

Once again Fans, not club.

You will remember it, it’s the one where one bold St fan wanted to fight the world in Johnny Foxes.

You've already had one mention in the HeadsGone thread. Don't get greedy.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, Merkincher Clach & County said:

And then Supporters of said clubs come on here, and “vanish” all traces, all memories of racism, bigotry, abuse are eroded from individuals memories, as far as their own club is concerned.

Just like you are currently trying to do with your deflection and whataboutery.

Minter.

1 hour ago, Merkincher Clach & County said:

Great idea regarding Courts, he should be held to account, or at least explain where he got the incorrect information from.

Are you suggesting a football manager should be punished for displaying an anti-racism message?

21 minutes ago, Merkincher Clach & County said:

Unless it was Steve Brown, I'm not quite sure where that points out St Johnstone as a club are as deplorable as County currently are, m8.

You continue backing a business thats actively hired a racist, and backed that up by victim blaming an alleged victim or racist abuse while admitting they don't have any concrete proof either way.

Whoever made that statement is either a massive racist apologist, or one of the most tone deaf, moronic, folk to ever walk the earth, considering its black history month with everyone making a push to end racism at the same as hes decided to criticise someone holding a "show racism the red card" t-shirt up.

8 minutes ago, Merkincher Clach & County said:

Do try and keep up Sherlock.

Is that not what's happening here? You need to go back to fawning over your clubs racist manager. Or better still, go and watch the Clach, you will fit in well when they once again invite the Orange Order to Grant Street.

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Why do people just not ignore the c**t?  He’s looking for bites and folk are biting.

Because thats what racist apologists want, everyone to just shut up about it and move on so they can pretend its not an issue.

25 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Unless it was Steve Brown, I'm not quite sure where that points out St Johnstone as a club are as deplorable as County currently are, m8.

You continue backing a business thats actively hired a racist, and backed that up by victim blaming an alleged victim or racist abuse while admitting they don't have any concrete proof either way.

Whoever made that statement is either a massive racist apologist, or one of the most tone deaf, moronic, folk to ever walk the earth, considering its black history month with everyone making a push to end racism at the same as hes decided to criticise someone holding a "show racism the red card" t-shirt up.

Which part do you not understand?

Where are you reading some of what you are quoting?

I stated to you Fans! Not your club.

As for my backing, a racist, well that’s a new one, again, please provide evidence.

It would appear that false accusations of racist comments against a Ross County supporter were made on here.

Point! Appears to be false, let’s hope that is the case.

Defending a false accusation, is that at a crime?

Once again for the folk on here who pick out only the parts they want to.

If, it did happen, then a ban , end off.

And for the next comments Grant Street Orange Order.

Gee whiz.

Just now, Merkincher Clach & County said:

The point where you use other fans actions to tell me I'm not allowed to criticise Ross County.

Where are you reading some of what you are quoting?
I stated to you Fans! Not your club.
As for my backing, a racist, well that’s a new one, again, please provide evidence.
It would appear that false accusations of racist comments against a Ross County supporter were made on here.
Point! Appears to be false, let’s hope that is the case.
Defending a false accusation, is that at a crime?
Once again for the folk on here who pick out only the parts they want to.
If, it did happen, then a ban , end off.
And for the next comments Grant Street Orange Order.
Gee whiz.

Wtf is this word salad? Are you drinking whilst watching Skrewdriver videos? Dreadful stuff.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk