Livingston v St. Mirren, 02/10/21

17 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

For those mug enough to part with £25, here's the link to buy tickets.

Looks like Saints fans have an initial allocation of sections N and P.

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/livingstonfc/EDP/Event/Index/21

£10 for U16s but no other concession prices for away fans (£17 concessions in home stand).  So, £25 for my 16 year old son.  Same for any OAPs.  Ridiculous.

1 hour ago, Rod1877 said:

£10 for U16s but no other concession prices for away fans (£17 concessions in home stand).  So, £25 for my 16 year old son.  Same for any OAPs.  Ridiculous.

I'd email/phone about that. Doesn't seem right that concession pricing is not being offered on the online portal.

Edited by EdinburghLivi

We haven't been too bad at home playing wise, should've had something against Aberdeen and Motherwell, drew in the cup against St Mirren too, before winning in pens, and beat Celtic, we're at least scoring a goal at home anyway, completely goalless away from home.

Good win for St Mirren will give them a boost coming into this, but as long as we play how we have done at home we'll be in with a chance. Maybe time to go back to playing with a striker though, the Shinnie up front trick worked against Celtic but failed miserably against Sevco and Hearts away. What was it Martindale was saying about doing something over and over and expecting a different result?

28 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:
4 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:
If you think that's bad they charge £20 for ppv.

Will watch at home for f**k all.

I make video games for a living, and that's partly why I am against all forms of piracy of people's intellectual property.

I make an exception for Livvy though.

3 hours ago, Bobby_F said:

I make video games for a living, and that's partly why I am against all forms of piracy of people's intellectual property.

I make an exception for Livvy though.

Nah you can't pick and choose, either ok for everyone or not at all.

Don't actually blame anyone using dodgy streams when we charge this, don't know if i'd pay that myself for another club, did for a Livi cup game once, but that's my team. Paid for all clubs ppv streams last season in away games, well except Celtic who didn't do one for away fans, and didn't grudge the money because of the covid restriction on having no fans, clubs needed every penny. But still think we charge too much, must have done ok last season though or surely they wouldn't keep the same prices if nobody used them.

Hopefully we made a mint from it last home game against Celtic, certainly did with fans through the gate, selling out over 7K tickets to them.

St Mirren usually bring a decent away support to Livi, and make a good atmosphere.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

2 hours ago, Ric said:

It's not a cup game, so going on previous results we should win this.

Used to be we both won playing away from home against each other, but recently it's a bit more unpredictable.

Last 3 seasons we've played 5 league game against St Mirren at Livingston, we've won 3 and lost 2. 

Don't think Martindale has lost a game, home or away against St Mirren since being manager, in the league or cup games. Hopefully that stat continues after Saturday. 

16 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Nah you can't pick and choose, either ok for everyone or not at all.

Don't actually blame anyone using dodgy streams when we charge this, don't know if i'd pay that myself for another club, did for a Livi cup game once, but that's my team. Paid for all clubs ppv streams last season in away games, well except Celtic who didn't do one for away fans, and didn't grudge the money because of the covid restriction on having no fans, clubs needed every penny. But still think we charge too much, must have done ok last season though or surely they wouldn't keep the same prices if nobody used them.

Hopefully we made a mint from it last home game against Celtic, certainly did with fans through the gate, selling out over 7K tickets to them.

St Mirren usually bring a decent away support to Livi, and make a good atmosphere.

I wasn't being serious, just trying to make a joke about Livvy's pricing.

Not been for about 3 years, when realised the ticket price for my 82 year old dad was something like £17.

Can ALMOST live with the high price for everyone else, but their pricing for concessions and PPV is just wrong.

Edited by Bobby_F

7 hours ago, ZingaliMan said:

Master Colin if my wife wanted to come to the game like she normally does it would be £50 to get in just to the game. Its not just Livingston a lot of away days are being priced out the market. 

I've found this out as well, used to try get to a lot of away days and rarely missed Hearts away but teams are ripping the piss (Livi included) asking for these amounts. I understand clubs need this revenue to compete at this level however the prices are getting unsustainable for fans now. £15 and I'd be all over ever away day I could get my hands on, but for now I'm avoiding as there's zero value for money in the Premiership at least