Thistle vs Ayr 2nd October 2021

1 minute ago, eez-eh said:

As soon as I saw the lineup it gave me the fear.

Feel like we should have waited a few more games before giving it to Duffy but the blame lies mostly at Hopkin for the squad he’s put together. Any injuries in midfield or attack and we’re absolutely humped.

Literally just said the same on our thread. Not surprised by the game tbh after seeing the line up earlier 

Don’t think we’ve been particularly good tbh. Until goal we were really slow on the ball and sitting off Ayr far too much. Play like we did for the last 15 and we’ll be comfortable. If we sit off again then we could struggle. Ayr look poor but Adeloye looks good.

What is the point in Afofuckinglabi? Sorry if I misspelled that but is he really a Celtic striker? Can only assume they gave him a lengthy contract years ago and that they and him out on loan on the basis we pay some of his wages. So very glad that Partick made it difficult to attend today.