Raith v ICT clash of the titans

22 minutes ago, RiG said:
13 hours ago, PB1994 said:
That’s the game that won us the title that year imo.
A last minute overhead kick winner was just wonderful.

Yeah Richie Foran with some weird sit down overhead kick. I fell down many rows of seats celebrating that. Huge goal. Shame the highlights disappeared when the club moved website provider.

I used to regularly watch the highlights of the second half of the season. We were magnificent.

I was gutted when they disappeared as well.

Unfortunately not able to make the game today now so will have to settle for the stream.

39 minutes ago, 50/50 Winner 2.0 said:

Was that the play off game against Airdrie? (2007/2008 season). When the second goal went in I was sat near a guy who totally lost it and smashed up the seat in front. 

Might be. Honestly can’t remember. He just went nuts and started kicking the seat. It was the way he then quickly realised what he’d done and then skulked away immediately. It was almost comical. 

20 minutes ago, Lang Toun Lad said:

We lost a lot of highlights due to a falling out between the club and then web master. It's a shame as it's good to look through old games occasionally.

Presume he still has the files. Would be great if someone could persuade him to get these uploaded to YouTube so that fans can enjoy them. These are a vital piece of the clubs history. Would be a shame for them to be buried forever because of decisions made and a dispute in the distant past. 

Edited by roverthemoon