Terrifying public information films

ICTChris

I was horrified by the movie Silence of the Lambs... Pretty psychological. I saw it on fmovies and I still remember every moment of it. The whole time I was watching it there was a constant feeling of if not fear then a lot of tension, that's for sure. All the time you're waiting for some kind of a catch. That's it, it's coming. Anthony Hopkins played Hannibal Lecter superbly. Although the movie is not really about him. But the psychiatrist-maniac's personality is very intriguing. Honestly but his look is just something. Jodie Foster is very young. And she's actually quite beautiful. And she plays it very well and heartfelt. And the way she plays the sense of fear it's incredible. As if it's not her there crawling somewhere in the dark at the sight of a serial killer with night vision. It's you doing it for her.
Didn't realise Silence of the Lambs was a Public Information Film . . .

16 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

They had to get the word out that Hannibal Lecter was on the loose again. Why else did you think they made it?

8 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
14 hours ago, Karl47 said:
I was horrified by the movie Silence of the Lambs... Pretty psychological. I saw it on fmovies and I still remember every moment of it. The whole time I was watching it there was a constant feeling of if not fear then a lot of tension, that's for sure. All the time you're waiting for some kind of a catch. That's it, it's coming. Anthony Hopkins played Hannibal Lecter superbly. Although the movie is not really about him. But the psychiatrist-maniac's personality is very intriguing. Honestly but his look is just something. Jodie Foster is very young. And she's actually quite beautiful. And she plays it very well and heartfelt. And the way she plays the sense of fear it's incredible. As if it's not her there crawling somewhere in the dark at the sight of a serial killer with night vision. It's you doing it for her.

It was, I've never went near Anthony Hopkins since.

20 hours ago, Karl47 said:

Have you read the book? Immerses you even deeper, so much that I felt the film was quite take compared to some of the comments at the time....