Newco v Oldforce

Cheats, plain and simple, the club and the new/old rangers supporting  refs they need to help them. How sad is that, outspend 95% of the league and still need help from their own corrupt officials.

Pathetic new club and their fanboy refs need investigated for match fixing.

Perfectly observed silence so credit to Aberdeen for that. Credit to them for flying out the traps too.

Good pressing from Aberdeen and slack passing out from the back from us for the first, criminal defending from a floated corner for the second.

Definitely thought the foul for our first was soft, haven’t seen it back. However I believe it was a penalty though for our equaliser - from my seat in the Govan rear Bates had a handful of Sakala’s shirt and then made no contact with the ball.

Another insipid and toothless display for large parts and we are really a shadow of ourselves in comparison to last season. Large parts of nothingness in that match and we really need a spark and some dig introduced.

I really hope the return of Kent and Jack can provide it.

7 minutes ago, AJF said:

Perfectly observed silence so credit to Aberdeen for that. Credit to them for flying out the traps too.

Good pressing from Aberdeen and slack passing out from the back from us for the first, criminal defending from a floated corner for the second.

Definitely thought the foul for our first was soft, haven’t seen it back. However I believe it was a penalty though for our equaliser - from my seat in the Govan rear Bates had a handful of Sakala’s shirt and then made no contact with the ball.

Another insipid and toothless display for large parts and we are really a shadow of ourselves in comparison to last season. Large parts of nothingness in that match and we really need a spark and some dig introduced.

I really hope the return of Kent and Jack can provide it.

You don't need Kent and Jack if you have beaton. 

16 minutes ago, gudge1903 said:

Cheats, plain and simple, the club and the new/old rangers supporting  refs they need to help them. How sad is that, outspend 95% of the league and still need help from their own corrupt officials.

Pathetic new club and their fanboy refs need investigated for match fixing.

Tonight's report from the bbc website?

1 hour ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Beaton shouldn’t be a ref after that. He’s either corrupt or completely incompetent.

It’s like when the officials bailed Sevco out against Albion Rovers in the SC. Absolutely disgraceful.

He’s neither, he’s a ***.

Should never get within 1,690 miles of one that mobs matches. 

16 minutes ago, AJF said:

If there is an angle of the penalty incident from behind the players I genuinely believe folk will realise why it was given. Looked a very blatant pull from my view.

Thanks John.

Enjoy your pint in The Crown, Bellshill Main Street, along with your fellow “Rangers” supporters. 

25 minutes ago, AJF said:

If there is an angle of the penalty incident from behind the players I genuinely believe folk will realise why it was given. Looked a very blatant pull from my view.

A pull. That makes the player pulled fall forwards. f**k me. Newton has some explaining to do.