Newco v Oldforce

Just now, Dons_1988 said:

He shouldn’t be such a wee c**t then eh? 

A big part of why was that McKenna and Shinnie were so good at winding him up. Maybe Brown can replace that role but I think it's something you've missed.

7 minutes ago, AJF said:

Aye, it regularly seems to be a fixture that brings out the best and worst of Morelos. It rarely passes him by.

14 appearances, 6 goals, 4 assists, 5 bookings, 4 sending offs.

Didn't realise it was as many as that. Statistically 5/2 to be sent off. Available at 33's. #value. SkyBet 9/5 for him to be booked which is spot on.  

We are going to get a caning, hopefully it's not embarrassing. Can't see anything other than 3 or 4 nil the orcs. 

2 minutes ago, 10menwent2mow said:

Didn't realise it was as many as that. Statistically 5/2 to be sent off. Available at 33's. #value. SkyBet 9/5 for him to be booked which is spot on.  

We are going to get a caning, hopefully it's not embarrassing. Can't see anything other than 3 or 4 nil the orcs. 

Actually looking at it I think it is only 3 sending offs. Still though, worth a punt haha.

8 hours ago, Orbix said:

VPN's are like a kitty - everyone pools their money (traffic) into one pint glass (VPN server), and the barmaid (internet) doesn't know whether the crisp notes or the coins from the back of the sofa were yours to start with (or whether you're sat in Glasgow or Belgium), but you still get your drink (watching games at 3PM in your pants).

I was thinking it's more like eating a rowie with Dairylea and Spam but the VPN fools the world in to thinking you've actually got a nicely warmed croissant with Brie and jambon de Bayonne.

13 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I was thinking it's more like eating a rowie with Dairylea and Spam but the VPN fools the world in to thinking you've actually got a nicely warmed croissant with Brie and jambon de Bayonne.

As if...! Ossau Iraty with Jambon de Bayonne of course. No epicure would combine soft cheese from the north with cured meat from the south. Come on man, pull yourself together!

37 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I'd rather have that, tbh