Normal Island

8 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

This is too obviously fictional to be cringe. I actually believe the other one.

5 hours ago, Stevie Kirk said:

Star Trek Kirk GIF

I like to imagine the people being stuck at the next table to them, maybe out for a nice lunch with their partner or catching up with an old friend, slowly overhearing more and more.

I thought the daily mail called anyone in hospital for 2 weeks "a bed blocker" nice to see them change the record.

Has anyone who works for the NHS ever challenged the royals when they show up to smile why they aren't trusted with their care?

51 minutes ago, 101 said:

I thought the daily mail called anyone in hospital for 2 weeks "a bed blocker" nice to see them change the record.

Has anyone who works for the NHS ever challenged the royals when they show up to smile why they aren't trusted with their care?

If they used a normal nhs place they'd probably get stick for not going private. 

11 minutes ago, bennett said:

If they used a normal nhs place they'd probably get stick for not going private. 

Don't think I'd have a problem either way, but with them fairly regularly rocking up at hospitals to thanks the NHS seems pretty false when they clearly aren't trusted or deemed capable to deliver a high level of care that the Royals are seeking.

No one was pissed when Johnson was dying in an NHS hospital, rather folk thought it gave him a good insight to the problems of dealing with it in a NHS hospital.

Visiting my mum today, she gave my daughter a 50p coin with Charles's face on it. Mum then said, "if the news is right, we might get a coronation soon. The king isn't well."

My daughter replied "It's fine. He's old, like in his nineties anyway."

Lack of empathy for the royals from my youngest.

21 minutes ago, RH33 said:

I'm assuming Kate's had an appendicitis or hysterectomy which most of us would be chucked out after couple days. But royalty and that.

Presumably Rose Hanbury will be taking care of Baldy Wullie's pegging requirements whilst the Blessed Saint Kate is having her tubes tied.

32 minutes ago, RH33 said:

I'm assuming Kate's had an appendicitis or hysterectomy which most of us would be chucked out after couple days. But royalty and that.

My wife thinks it's her bladder. Fragrant Kate probably stinks of pish.

1 hour ago, RH33 said:

Clitoris enlargement, for improved pegging experience.

2 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Presumably Rose Hanbury will be taking care of Baldy Wullie's pegging requirements whilst the Blessed Saint Kate is having her tubes tied.

He's too busy looking after the kids, or so the papers would have their readers believe, conveniently not mentioning that the family are nannied oot their nuts under normal conditions.

1 hour ago, Shotgun said:

Wills probably gave Kate a dose. That or an unwanted pregnancy due to the risk of the offspring looking like her bodyguard. 

You don’t think they’d just brass it out given his wee brother’s the spitting image of Jim Hewitt? (And also more than a passing resemblance to Kevin de Bruyne if anyone fancies starting a new conspiracy theory) 

2 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I think they should have stuck the laser in a certain famous BBC prop (to the left in the picture) just to make the rest of the world shit itself:

dalek.jpg.e08a03bb30d55813efe4eafc63f336e9.jpg