Normal Island

Just now, djchapsticks said:

Babe, has anyone thought of getting like, the person with the loudest voice in Tenerife and like, getting him to shout his name, like REALLY loud?

Then he'd know people are looking for him xx

I'm no detective but I think it's time to get the cadaver dogs warmed up.

12 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

These simpletons would have been donating money to Shannon Mathews and Hollie Dance go fund me pages. 

What exactly do they need the money for?

Just now, Richey Edwards said:

I'm no detective but I think it's time to get the cadaver dogs warmed up.

What exactly do they need the money for?

Apparently because the Canarian police have no interest in investigating, so they want to fund to hire a British team to go out, or something?

The conspiracists say it's raising money to pay off the drug debt he owes and release him but even if that is the case, there's going to be nothing left to release - they will certainly have dumped him in the wilderness to wander and eventually die of exposure.

12 hours ago, Halbeath Raith Rover said:

Some incredible theories/replies.

Worth remembering the guy is a convicted violent thug before going overboard on the Just Giving imo.

You mean he finally picked a fight with the wrong hombre and ended up in a shallow grave?

This amateur sleuthing is fun, I can see why people like it

3 minutes ago, Zetterlund said:

"around the Ibiza and Tenerife area"

image.thumb.png.6858159837b02177349399097d3852d4.png

Better up the crowdfunder and get a search party going round the streets of Casablanca. 

3 minutes ago, Zetterlund said:

"around the Ibiza and Tenerife area"

image.thumb.png.6858159837b02177349399097d3852d4.png

I'm heading out to Gibraltar the next week or so, I will go to the top of the rock, should be able to get a good look at both areas. If i see him I will let you know. 

1 minute ago, Plumpy said:

I'm heading out to Gibraltar the next week or so, I will go to the top of the rock, should be able to get a good look at both areas. If i see him I will let you know. 

Take a megaphone and shout, he might hear you and start heading towards you to safety... 

36 minutes ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

I've not yet decoded the symbolism, but there's one aspect that is hard to overlook.

The 'incident' occurred on 'Tenerife'. 'Ten' is a number and it's roman numeral is'X'. X is the new name of Twitter. The 'E' in 'Tenerife' could refer to the drugs being sold/ consumed on the island (i.e. ecstasy or 'Es') and the 'rife' would obviously refer to the drugs being 'rife' on the island.

Illuminati babes xox

30 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I don't go to Tenerife until January, but I'll have scout about if he still hasn't turned up.

#hero