Normal Island

12 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Just wait until the Daily Mail find out that some cabin crew are openly gay.

Female British Airways staff 'are furious over cheap uniforms designed for non-binary crew' saying the first update in 20 years is purposefully 'androgynous'

Meanwhile BA's self-styled 'Pride Hero' Bradley Gibbons, who is non-binary, posted a picture at work in the new dress, after the airline’s non-binary and gender fluid staff won the right to wear the women’s uniforms.

Never fear, they're on the case...cretins

5 minutes ago, Ziggy Sobotka said:

I would guess that the Mail are worried that are brave boys might be a bit too woke to win WW3

I think we ought to fully dispense with the notion of an army anyway, since its abundantly clear that the vast majority of the great British Public would roll out the welcome mat to the vast majority of credible invading armies. 

33 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I think we ought to fully dispense with the notion of an army anyway, since its abundantly clear that the vast majority of the great British Public would roll out the welcome mat to the vast majority of credible invading armies. 

I, for one, etc etc...

army gif.gif

It's worth noting 

The Dover Strait is the busiest shipping lane in the world. Every day, 500-600 vessels traverse through the narrow waterway and 1.4 billion tonnes of freight passed through it in 1999.

This makes the people who glue themselves to the M25 seem sane

6 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

It's worth noting 

The Dover Strait is the busiest shipping lane in the world. Every day, 500-600 vessels traverse through the narrow waterway and 1.4 billion tonnes of freight passed through it in 1999.

This makes the people who glue themselves to the M25 seem sane

Money for nothing then.

30 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

They are basically going to close the channel down the middle lol. They really haven't thought this through have they 😃

When you have zero chance of being elected your policies can be as bat shit mental as you want.

’Free unicorns for everyone!’