Ross County v Hibs - Wed 24th Nov (fingers crossed.......)

Nothing you can about it.

Feel sorry for the Hibs fans, at least they can go to Nairn/Clach or go round some of the decent pubs in sneck I guess. Always pish when a game is cancelled after you've set off.

2 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

They tested on the morning, and I assume retest after +ves came back. They then discuss with the SPFL and County, difficult to see how anyone can be blamed for this.

I'm not putting any blame on anyone, wasn't sure on the process for this stuff. I take it hibs couldn't field a team at all then.

3 minutes ago, staggy1929 said:

I'm not putting any blame on anyone, wasn't sure on the process for this stuff. I take it hibs couldn't field a team at all then.

It all depends on who the players were, which bus they were on, who they sat beside, who they roomed with etc. While the raw numbers on the buses will be enough to do without 2 players, it also depends on which position they play.

If (for example) it was our first choice and back up keeper, it would be impossible to field a team.

Obvs we dont know for confidentiality reasons etc etc

3 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

It all depends on who the players were, which bus they were on, who they sat beside, who they roomed with etc. While the raw numbers on the buses will be enough to do without 2 players, it also depends on which position they play.

If (for example) it was our first choice and back up keeper, it would be impossible to field a team.

Obvs we dont know for confidentiality reasons etc etc

Aye it's a nightmare, we had to forfeit our league cup games at the start of the year which kind of set a precedent for how our season was going to go. 

Anyone else get the 9:38 train, get their bevy taken off them at Perth by the jobsworth transport police for the game to be off when we’re not even at Aviemore yet?

Get it clean up me.

Getting pished in Inverness it is, train homes no till 7:30 😂..

Edited by Les Cabbage

Have Hibs forfeited so the 3 points are awarded to County 

(Yes, still bottom of the league, still desperate for points)

I know it's different competitions but County were effectively knocked out of this seasons League cup for being unable to field a team due to a Civid outbreak.

Edited by Sensible Soccer🏴

1 minute ago, Les Cabbage said:

Anyone else get the 9:38 train, get their bevy taken off them at Perth by the jobsworth transport police for the game to be off when we’re not even at Aviemore yet?

Get it clean up me.

Getting pished in Inverness it is, train homes no till 7:30 😂.

Sure Hibs will refund me in the form of NFT’s.

Can’t wait to receive my NFT. 

3 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

I thought the rules were now that if double vaccinated, you don't have to isolate as a close contact unless you show symptoms? Surely the majority aren't unvaccinated?

The SPFL guidance for top level fitba is - iirc - different than for Joe Public.

You will be surprised at how many pro footballers (not just in Scotland) are unvaccinated.................

3 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

I thought the rules were now that if double vaccinated, you don't have to isolate as a close contact unless you show symptoms? Surely the majority aren't unvaccinated?

That's correct: not all players will be identified as close contacts, and those who are could (if jabbed) take a test to release themself. Seems it's additional SPFL+SFA policy to stop outbreaks that means this outbreak means postponement. Presumably many players could happily go out on the town tonight/etc. legally-speaking.

3 minutes ago, Comrie said:

This lad is at least giving me some entertainment on Twitter, thinks the game is off due to County not using pitch coverings

That boy is wired to the moon......................

11 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

That's the former Jimmy from P&B. He is on the wind up 100% of the time.

Aye, he gave it away by saying Kenny's tweet was now in the hands of his lawyer.

34 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Footballers are thick as f**k though, more than a few of them won't have even had a first dose.