Celtic (top of the league) v Livingston (dressing up like a team)

14 minutes ago, Snooky said:

The helping hand was for not giving Livi a pen when Hart clattered Obileye. Even Packie Bonner thought it was a pen ffs!

Tbh I was at game and didn’t even see the Kyogo incident other than on Twitter. As for Hart all I saw was him clearing the ball and Obileye in a heap so would need to see that one too.

5 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Pish game overall. Turnbull and GG anonymous and no idea why Juranovic didn’t take the pen.

At times Livi had 7 across the back horrible team to watch and play against however we should have been better than what we were.

App his record is 11 from 12 but he looks a total dud. Alarm bells should’ve been ringing when you get the Dutch leagues top scorer for £2m and totally unchallenged, I assume there’s a reason no Dutch teams we’re interested. Another in a long line of useless £2-3m strikers we’ve signed. 

Just now, gannonball said:

Tbh I was at game and didn’t even see the Kyogo incident other than on Twitter. As for Hart all I saw was him clearing the ball and Obileye in a heap so would need to see that one too.

I honestly thought Hart won the ball, would need to see it again too. Did anyone claim for a spot kick at the time? 

Just now, 54_and_counting said:

The ref, I refuse to call him by his name with his clear leanings towards celtic, im at this moment mocking up a picture of him in the brazen head pub having a bevvy with the green brigade 

It’s so much easier being a Celtic fan then, don’t even need to photoshop refs in *** pubs :whistle

I was watching on TV. Hart just punched Obileye in the face to my viewing so it should have been a penalty. Keepers so often get away with doing that, though.

Racism at Celtic today

LIvPW5Gb_normal.jpg

Philip Crowther

@PhilipinDC
Replying to @PhilipinDC
And then I heard a Celtic supporter call Livingston defender Ayo Obileye a “monkey”. Depressing.

Share this Tweet

13 minutes ago, Troy.1995 said:

Surely Livis got to appeal that.Embarresing from Kyogo.Thankfully didn't cost Livi.Poor pen from the Greek.

He slapped another player on the head in an off the ball incident, even if Kyogo stayed on his feet it’s still a red card. Ridiculous to even suggest otherwise

32 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

App his record is 11 from 12 but he looks a total dud. Alarm bells should’ve been ringing when you get the Dutch leagues top scorer for £2m and totally unchallenged, I assume there’s a reason no Dutch teams we’re interested. Another in a long line of useless £2-3m strikers we’ve signed. 

Not impressed mate, took his goal well last week but just seems to be waiting for something to happen.

From what I understand he took their penalties last season also however that one today was shite. 

29 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Well done Willy. 😡

Tempting fate is a good thing, I'll give you a free hit M8, Livvy are our boogie team in recent times.
Joe Harte keeping the ball in on the half white line was the highlight of the game,the big Greek was never scoring today.
Livvy came for a point and got their point hope they go down,I'm going to volley the neighbors dug.

3 minutes ago, bennett said:

Racism at Celtic today

LIvPW5Gb_normal.jpg

Philip Crowther

@PhilipinDC
Replying to @PhilipinDC
And then I heard a Celtic supporter call Livingston defender Ayo Obileye a “monkey”. Depressing.

Share this Tweet

I hope he pointed the scumbag out and got the authorities involved, rather than grabbing his phone to post it. 

4 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Tempting fate is a good thing, I'll give you a free hit M8, Livvy are our boogie team in recent times.

4 wins in 12 since 2018. 

Haven't beaten them away from home since February 2007. 

Have only beaten them once by more than one goal in the last 7 meetings. 

Other than rangers, they have taken more points off us than any other team since the 2018/2019 season.