I take it Gary McCann was injured,because he should have been playing today,Pollok were flat and showed nothing whereas Hurlford were more streetwise and deserved their win,Pollok had nothing in midfield,certainly missed Fraser and Grant,so Murdys lack of trophies continues,but he’s got another 4 years to get it right,hope Polloks got plenty of money,you’re going to need it 

I take it Gary McCann was injured,because he should have been playing today,Pollok were flat and showed nothing whereas Hurlford were more streetwise and deserved their win,Pollok had nothing in midfield,certainly missed Fraser and Grant,so Murdys lack of trophies continues,but he’s got another 4 years to get it right,hope Polloks got plenty of money,you’re going to need it 
Aye its no the lack of quality on the pitch at pollok thats the problem.

Mon the papers

Your patter is rank. 

Mon the papers etc etc very 80s  
Come on then jackdaw (great name) give us some patter as u only joined 31st may and have 8 posts its hard 2 c patter in there. N wit team r u also? 1 more thing

Mon the fu#king papers

Why have they increased the entry fee for this match compared to previous rounds? Is this agreed by the clubs?

I remember in the days of £5 entry they used to increase the junior semi price to £7 which was a bit of a money grab and this strikes me as the same.

Does the host club get a fee for use of their stadium?

2 hours ago, energyzone said:

Why have they increased the entry fee for this match compared to previous rounds? Is this agreed by the clubs?

I remember in the days of £5 entry they used to increase the junior semi price to £7 which was a bit of a money grab and this strikes me as the same.

Does the host club get a fee for use of their stadium?

I think it's like everything these days and they're simply increasing the price because they can,  I think the price is way too steep and even more so to get into a final that the main sponsor pulled his team out of in a semi final. 

I think it's like everything these days and they're simply increasing the price because they can,  I think the price is way too steep and even more so to get into a final that the main sponsor pulled his team out of in a semi final. 
Wit are the prices for the final? Am thinking of going

Mon the papers