Squad for Moldova/Denmark

Donathan

1 hour ago, Tommy Carcetti said:

Aye, it's *insert SPFL jobber who plays for my club* I feel sorry for. What more does he have to do for Clarke to give him a chance ?

I’ve already seen “Souttar must be devastated to miss out. Whit’s McKenna doing in the squad?”

From a Hearts fan, of course.

1 minute ago, Elgin Macca said:

Was just having a scan on the Stoke City forum.  A lot of the comments sounds like Brown is in the Oli burke Mould. Fast/runs/headless chicken.  There must be something there before Clarke has called him up so time will tell! other than that the squad is as expected

Brown started all his games this year,aren't sure about Burke haven't even checked because he is that off our radar Magor Tom couldn't find him 

Your feeble fishing trip aside, McArthur turned his back on Scotland years ago not long after gifting Germany the winner in 2015.
There's actually a decent pun in there as I think it was back trouble that caused him to retire from international football.

2 minutes ago, Robin.Hood said:

Patterson is one off the best right backs in Europe that is why he gets a game .....

Boys a clown 

Considering the magazine is about young players I never thought that I needed to mention it

Naw clowns go on pie and bovril looking for needless arguments 

Anyway thought you blocked me,if you haven't want to hurry up about it?

11 minutes ago, General dissaray said:

I never said he was one off the best right backs in Europe though did I?

Pretty sure that I said one off the best young full backs in Europe,and I'm sticking with it

Let's see where he ends up in January if he doesn't dislodge Tav from the team

Yes. That's verbatim what you said--

"Patterson is one off the best right backs in Europe that is why he gets a game"

2 minutes ago, AndyDD said:

Yes. That's verbatim what you said--

"Patterson is one off the best right backs in Europe that is why he gets a game"

Either way paste and pin that and send it back in two or three years and we will have another discussion about it and about where he is at that age,in the world game

Cos Nathan Patterson is going right to the top,so glad he is Scottish 

Just now, General dissaray said:

Either way paste and pin that and send it back in two or three years and we will have another discussion about it and about where he is at that age,in the world game

Cos Nathan Patterson is going right to the top,so glad he is Scottish 

You've had a nightmare with this one.

Give your keyboard a rest.

1 minute ago, Barney Rubble said:

You've had a nightmare with this one.

Give your keyboard a rest.

Aye I've had the nightmare the nightmare about Anthony Ralston plating ahead off Nathan Patterson in the Scottish team

In three years we're to you think they both will be and at what standard?

Is Ralston even good enough for the English championship if so why did nobody take a punt on him earlier when life at Celtic was so grim?

5 minutes ago, General dissaray said:

I meant one off the best young right backs in Europe still sticking to that he is 20

That might well be what you meant, but it wasn't what you said. 

You said he was one of the best in europe, then you denied ever saying it. Now you are admitting you did say it, but are saying you didn't mean it and in fact meant something very different indeed. 

I think we'll just leave it here; that's quite enough. 

Just now, General dissaray said:

Aye I've had the nightmare the nightmare about Anthony Ralston plating ahead off Nathan Patterson in the Scottish team

Is Ralston even good enough for the English championship if so why did nobody take a punt on him earlier when life at Celtic was so grim?

General disarray is not only an apt description of your posts, it comprehensively describes the state of your spelling and grammar.

1 hour ago, General dissaray said:

Apart from Vardy who has come up out up through the divisions and been a regular up front for England?

Can think off the Watford center forward getting a few caps?

Can you think off any more?

Karlan Grant will never play for England he might get a move in January though if he keeps up his form but WBA might block it cos they need him to win the league 

Karlan Grant will never play for England they have to many much better options

Grant how ever could be one off the four in our squad going on,and have a international career if he wants it

1 hour ago, General dissaray said:

Patterson is one off the best right backs in Europe that is why he gets a game 

Shouldn't we be thankful to have him instead of moaning that he isn't getting games?

Remember when Hutton wasn't getting games as well and was our best player?

Always did the job for us as well

56 minutes ago, General dissaray said:

Patterson that is in that magazine that says he is one off the 50 best young players in the world

Magazine from France aye,what is it like to knock your own country doesn't it get a little knackering?

Same magazine that Gilmour is in

32 minutes ago, General dissaray said:

Correct something that I do agree with you on every one off our midfield can chip in there fair share off goals McGregor is so unlucky he hasn't a lot more he always comes close 

25 minutes ago, General dissaray said:

I never said he was one off the best right backs in Europe though did I?

Pretty sure that I said one off the best young full backs in Europe,and I'm sticking with it

Let's see where he ends up in January if he doesn't dislodge Tav from the team

19 minutes ago, General dissaray said:

Brown started all his games this year,aren't sure about Burke haven't even checked because he is that off our radar Magor Tom couldn't find him 

10 minutes ago, General dissaray said:

I meant one off the best young right backs in Europe still sticking to that he is 20

4 minutes ago, General dissaray said:

It’s of ffs

1 minute ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Because you are a spamming mooster.

Define what spamming is,becouse actually if you looked at my posts he has been red dotting me

And I haven't red dotted anybody because it's childish you have though to me

So shouting about spamming you can do one with,I'm here to talk football not to argue with people