Squad for Moldova/Denmark

Donathan

TBH if Ralston had been called up as a right back option I would be quite happy with that. I would say SOD, Patterson and Raltson are all there or there about as reasonable right back options and my heart wouldn't be in my mouth on any one of them being a starter. Same with Souttar or Gallagher or even Considine (if not injured) coming in for say McKenna or Cooper. They are not in a Robertson or Tierney class but with our current formation, a significant improvement on recent years and recent defensive options. 

As said before, we do need goals or at least to be able to create chances and for the reason I think an in-form and the internationally experienced Johnny Russell as a significant improvement on a first call up for a Stoke winger. Brown won't start - Russell in my view would have been close to a starter.  

1 minute ago, The Moonster said:

You've made 43 posts in this thread alone and it was only created yesterday. 

Is there a set number off posts we can make in a day in here?

I don't work and it's my birthday today just killing some time untill we go out 

Untill I've been ganged up by the usual tribe in here,I was talking about football 

In fact most off my posts have usually all been about football 

4 minutes ago, General dissaray said:

Untill I've been ganged up by the usual tribe in here,I was talking about football 

just ignore moonster or better yet keep winding him up, he's a twat. I'm appreciating the volume of content you're able to get out there - very impressive, great dedication!

Edited by 2426255

33 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

I’ve already seen “Souttar must be devastated to miss out. Whit’s McKenna doing in the squad?”

From a Hearts fan, of course.

TBH I have usually rated Souttar above Mckenna ability wise but given his horrific injury record I think an injury free season and using international breaks as rest periods is probably best for him.

4 minutes ago, KingRocketman II said:

TBH if Ralston had been called up as a right back option I would be quite happy with that. I would say SOD, Patterson and Raltson are all there or there about as reasonable right back options and my heart wouldn't be in my mouth on any one of them being a starter. Same with Souttar or Gallagher or even Considine (if not injured) coming in for say McKenna or Cooper. They are not in a Robertson or Tierney class but with our current formation, a significant improvement on recent years and recent defensive options. 

As said before, we do need goals or at least to be able to create chances and for the reason I think an in-form and the internationally experienced Johnny Russell as a significant improvement on a first call up for a Stoke winger. Brown won't start - Russell in my view would have been close to a starter.  

Gallacher and Constidine have no pace and should be nowhere near international football even if they are triers and never completly let us down,there are better options around the world and at English championship level 

4 minutes ago, General dissaray said:

Happy birthday.

3 minutes ago, 2426255 said:

just ignore moonster or better yet keep winding him up, he's a twat.

@ me next time you wee shitebag. 

Just now, General dissaray said:

Gallacher and Constidine have no pace and should be nowhere near international football even if they are triers and never completly let us down,there are better options around the world and at English championship level 

Cooper, Hanley, Hendry, McKenna, McTominay and Tierney are centre half options in the squad. I suggested you could bring in Considine, Gallagher or Souttar for say McKenna or Cooper and you wouldn't impact too much on the defence.

What better options in world football do we have? Who is a better option in the English Championship?

4 minutes ago, KingRocketman II said:

Cooper, Hanley, Hendry, McKenna, McTominay and Tierney are centre half options in the squad. I suggested you could bring in Considine, Gallagher or Souttar for say McKenna or Cooper and you wouldn't impact too much on the defence.

What better options in world football do we have? Who is a better option in the English Championship?

Stuart Findlay......

5 minutes ago, KingRocketman II said:

Jack Elliott 2nd in MLS

Dom Hyam 4th Coventry in championship 

Kal Naismith almost ever present for Luton at the back

Murray Wallace 12 starts for Millwall 

2 minutes ago, General dissaray said:

Jack Elliott 2nd in MLS

Dom Hyam 4th Coventry in championship 

Kal Naismith almost ever present for Luton at the back

Murray Wallace 12 starts for Millwall 

no thanks to Findlay (or Gallagher or Considine) but open arms for the above 😂

25 minutes ago, KingRocketman II said:

Russell wouldn’t have started ahead of Adams. I don’t think Brown will either, but the reality is that he may have a part to play in the set up going forward, while Russell definitely won’t.

23 minutes ago, General dissaray said: