Squad for Moldova/Denmark

Donathan

I think if there was any chance of Livramento being called up we'd have heard about it by now. Love for him to switch allegiances this early in his career. He would absolutely walk into that right back position in the current Scotland team. 

Does anyone know if Tierney is injured? 

Reckon there will be a few surprise call-ups for this one. 

I say bin the established team and go with that XI which included Elliot Philadelphia but sprinkle in a few of the Coventry boys and maybe keep Gary McKenna, whoever that is.

If nobody here has heard of most of them then Denmark certainly won't be prepared to face a team of unknowns.

In all seriousness Hyam or Elliot might be worth a look at some point but we've got options at centre back and there is no point in just calling up every player who we find out might be eligible.

Maxwell Blackpool could be worth a look very soon I suppose given the paucity of options in goals but we're fine for now with Gordon.

2 minutes ago, Elgin Macca said:

I don't think there will be any new faces/changes in the squad. Unless Tierney doesn't make it, Hickey might come in. Up front I reckon he'll just go with Adams/Fraser/Christie with Dykes coming back in for Denmark. 

I think Christie is suspended for Moldova too?

2 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

I think Christie is suspended for Moldova too?

So he is! I had completely forgot about that. Although I think he'll still go with what he has. Adams/Fraser/Nisbet (although the later is going through a sticky spell. I still don't think he'll be left out) 

Hickey for Tierney is a stick on. Press jobbers on Twitterland saying Jacob Brown and Karlan Grant are in. Never heard of this guy Brown. Winger apparently. We don’t need any more of them tbh. We have Fraser and Forrest, both playing for bigger clubs at a better level, in a team that uses wingbacks. Hopefully just a load of shite.

Nisbet’s form has been pish, but can’t see why Clarke would change too much when there is no need to this late in the qualifiers. Will just be a case of replacing the suspended or injured.

1 minute ago, craigkillie said:

Glad he's finally called Jacob Brown up, I've been banging on about him for years.

Sounds promising. Where does he fit in ? Same as most people here i havnt heard of him and its first time certainly I've seen his name mentioned ( clearly has been mentioned since you been banging on about him ) .