Squad for Moldova/Denmark

Donathan

2 minutes ago, Robin.Hood said:

Let's not talk shit. I like Patterson but that will be enough from you. 

Good effort 

Patterson that is in that magazine that says he is one off the 50 best young players in the world

Magazine from France aye,what is it like to knock your own country doesn't it get a little knackering?

Same magazine that Gilmour is in

6 minutes ago, General dissaray said:

Patterson that is in that magazine that says he is one off the 50 best young players in the world

Magazine from France aye,what is it like to knock your own country doesn't it get a little knackering?

Same magazine that Gilmour is in

Oh well if some magazine said it, it must be an incontrovertible fact. I mean, a magazine. That's print. Nothing in print could ever be wrong. 

You're having some afternoon on this thread. 

3 minutes ago, AndyDD said:

Oh well if some magazine said it, it must be an incontrovertible fact. I mean, a magazine. That's print. Nothing in print could ever be wrong. 

Ended up putting the idiot on ignore. He did first say he was one of the best right backs in the world. Never said anything about being a future prospect. Tavernier he must rate . 

4 minutes ago, AndyDD said:

It's a respected magazine the football guys on the radio talk about all the time

And Anthony Ralston has never been talked about or listed as a young player even

Fact like a massive Country like France knows who Patterson and Gilmour are is very encouraging 

I can remember when we beat them.back to back they only knew who Ferguson and McFadden actually where 

1 hour ago, KingRocketman II said:

I had assumed he was referring to SOD and AN Other. And the other I could only assume would be Gilmour. Great shout to test him as a right back or a right wing back. Personally I would have Gilmour in the heart of a back three. 

Give him time

1 minute ago, Robin.Hood said:

Ended up putting the idiot on ignore. He did first say he was one of the best right backs in the world. Never said anything about being a future prospect. Tavernier he must rate . 

Look at that someone bringing club rivalry into a Scotland thread,very cringy and all angry because I am happy to stand my ground and debate him  

Tragic 

22 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Why are we fixating on the goal scoring record of a winger?

He apparently plays as a striker and considering we don't play with wingers, it's likely he'll be playing as a striker for us. I don't particularly care about his goal record, Dykes or Adams don't have a great goal record but have been good players for us. We've got Super John McGinn for goal scoring. 

1 minute ago, The Moonster said:

He apparently plays as a striker and considering we don't play with wingers, it's likely he'll be playing as a striker for us. I don't particularly care about his goal record, Dykes or Adams don't have a great goal record but have been good players for us. We've got Super John McGinn for goal scoring. 

Correct something that I do agree with you on every one off our midfield can chip in there fair share off goals McGregor is so unlucky he hasn't a lot more he always comes close 

21 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Why are folk losing the rag about some guy playing abroad when Scotland's best midfielder of recent times hasn't been called up? 405bc295c254be12745aeb87bb48fb8a.jpg

Your feeble fishing trip aside, McArthur turned his back on Scotland years ago not long after gifting Germany the winner in 2015.

1 hour ago, Caledonian1 said:

Doesnt every team in the world need a goalscorer - it is the objective of the game after all.

Which Dykes is doing for us even if he isn't massively talented. He's getting that job done.

1 hour ago, Caledonian1 said:

Would you accept someone who is pacey but canna score?

Yes, alongside those that can score if he can get us up the park or provide assists etc.

6 minutes ago, General dissaray said:

It's a respected magazine the football guys on the radio talk about all the time

And Anthony Ralston has never been talked about or listed as a young player even

Fact like a massive Country like France knows who Patterson and Gilmour are is very encouraging 

I can remember when we beat them.back to back they only knew who Ferguson and McFadden actually where 

"football guys on the radio". Ooft. 

A French magazine listing him as a prospect within european club football does not make him one of the best right backs in europe or the world. A french football magazine listing him in such a way also doesn't mean that the entire country of France knows all about him. 

It just means a french magazine listed some young players from across the UEFA leagues. They probably did it quite lazily and arbitrarily, too. Terrible Journalism is not unique to the UK press. 

I rate Patterson, think he's wasted on the rangers bench and think he is set for a very good career, but you're absolutely all over the place here. 

2 minutes ago, AndyDD said:

"football guys on the radio". Ooft. 

A French magazine listing him as a prospect within european club football does not make him one of the best right backs in europe or the world. A french football magazine listing him in such a way also doesn't mean that the entire country of France knows all about him. 

It just means a french magazine listed some young players from across the UEFA leagues. They probably did it quite lazily and arbitrarily, too. Terrible Journalism is not unique to the UK press. 

I rate Patterson, think he's wasted on the rangers bench and think he is set for a very good career, but you're absolutely all over the place here. 

I never said he was one off the best right backs in Europe though did I?

Pretty sure that I said one off the best young full backs in Europe,and I'm sticking with it

Let's see where he ends up in January if he doesn't dislodge Tav from the team

Was just having a scan on the Stoke City forum.  A lot of the comments sounds like Brown is in the Oli burke Mould. Fast/runs/headless chicken.  There must be something there before Clarke has called him up so time will tell! other than that the squad is as expected