WORLD CUP PLAY-OFFS: the Scottish balls-up scenario. It couldn't happen, could it?!

nate

24 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:

Norway hilariously fucking it at home to Latvia means that a draw on Monday is enough to be seeded unless Turkey win in Podgorica by four goals or more.

Did you look up Podgorica before you posted 

31 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

There have been some fairly surprising results already this week, no reason there couldn't be another couple.

I was keeping an eye on Italy v Switzerland on Bet365 last night.  Given our recent glory days as far as penalties are concerned, it was a bit annoying that Italy missed a penalty with only a couple of minutes to go, so Switzerland picked up a point. Still, can't have everything! 

4 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:
12 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:
Wales are pissing it so far, they could easily get enough GD swing to put them ahead of us and leave them needing only a draw vs Belgium. 

Beating Wales in the playoffs would be massively satisfying.

Wee dodgy penalty decision or two 

I was keeping an eye on Italy v Switzerland on Bet365 last night.  Given our recent glory days as far as penalties are concerned, it was a bit annoying that Italy missed a penalty with only a couple of minutes to go, so Switzerland picked up a point. Still, can't have everything! 
I doubt Switzerland are going to lose at home to Bulgaria anyway so that wouldn't really matter.