Super Saints v Ross County 01/12

1 hour ago, yoda said:

We play St Johnstone next Saturday though?

We are pointless, irrelevant diddies to the league. We'll play Sat/Weds/Sat and like it.

More hopeful than previously, 1-1. With Marcus Fraser to score against us. Again. Only worrying thing is Randall will be back in the RB slot.

Just now, yoda said:

Ah, I see. Perth SainteesGlasgow Saints.

Got it.

You don't earn your citys name until you finish in the top 6, so they just go with "super".

Hungbo has to start surely. I'd like to see us go for something along the lines of:

Laidlaw

Randall Baldwin Watson Vokins

Cancola Paton

Callachan

Hungbo   White    RCC

Harsh on Spittal but I thought Paton had a good game on Saturday. Hopefully Callachan is fit to play as his energy in the middle is useful.

Hungbo has to start surely. I'd like to see us go for something along the lines of:
                      Laidlaw
Randall Baldwin Watson Vokins
             Cancola Paton
                     Callachan
    Hungbo   White    RCC
Harsh on Spittal but I thought Paton had a good game on Saturday. Hopefully Callachan is fit to play as his energy in the middle is useful.

Think this will be the team assuming Iacovitti went off due to injury. If not he’ll play.

24 minutes ago, Matty-RCFC said:

Think this will be the team assuming Iacovitti went off due to injury. If not he’ll play.

I get the fear seeing him and Baldwin in the same team. Both seriously prone to a howler. Spittal might start after his last two performances.

My worry is that although results have improved a bit we're one loss away from potentially being cut adrift again.

2 hours ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Need to wait and see who is fit for us.

Joe's sending off looking more crazy the closer we edge to kick off.

Tanser going off injured again, McCarthy injured, Joe suspended.

Might we see a back 4? 

Flynn Fraser Dunne Tait?

Will Millar and Erhahon return? 

I think if Erhahon is fit he really needs to start, we've been a significantly worse team since his injury. I think we will stick with the back 3 to be honest. It'll be Tait, Dunne and Fraser. Not the most solid looking unit, I have to say. Wingbacks will be whoever is fit from Miller, Tanser and McAllister.

10 hours ago, staggy1929 said:

Harsh on Spittal...

I'm always pretty impressed by him, I think he's a tidy player. How come he's not an automatic pick?

6 hours ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Tanser going off injured again, McCarthy injured, Joe suspended.

Might we see a back 4? 

Flynn Fraser Dunne Tait?

Will Millar and Erhahon return? 

That back four absolutely gives me the fear, but I can't think how else we might play. A midfielder, a fullback, a crock and a RB at LB... 

9 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

I'm always pretty impressed by him, I think he's a tidy player. How come he's not an automatic pick?

That back four absolutely gives me the fear, but I can't think how else we might play. A midfielder, a fullback, a crock and a RB at LB... 

he usually is an automatic pick but the form of the wide players we have has made it difficult to get a game there. 

Spittal has had a few mediocre games in a row, while Hungbo and Cookie kept on impressing. I think Cancola is looking like player now as well, so there is a little competition for places now.