Pundits! But Scottish

Genuine Hibs Fan

A pundit who I hadn't come across until today (on here) is under fire from CNN for making, presumably a joke although it could have been a serious point about refugees feeling Ukraine which again is under heavy shelling of civilian areas and probably a subject left well alone if you're not a serious journalist.

1 hour ago, 101 said:

A pundit who I hadn't come across until today (on here) is under fire from CNN for making, presumably a joke although it could have been a serious point about refugees feeling Ukraine which again is under heavy shelling of civilian areas and probably a subject left well alone if you're not a serious journalist.

Take a wild guess what paper he works for 

Edit: He’s been called out for being an arsehole and a shitebag

Edited by Clown Job

7 hours ago, Clown Job said:

Take a wild guess what paper he works for 

Edit: He’s been called out for being an arsehole and a shitebag

No idea how he can sleep at night content with his behaviour. Embarrassing at the very least.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Bad Wolf said:

You have to give Daisley credit for trying to be a traitor to as many countries as possible simultaneously.

He’s working his way up to committing it against the USA. He’s heard it still carries the death penalty there, and they’ll give you literally anything you ask for as your last meal.

3 hours ago, Antlion said:

He’s working his way up to committing it against the USA. He’s heard it still carries the death penalty there, and they’ll give you literally anything you ask for as your last meal.

Billionaire penis, I would imagine.  I actually had the same thought after I posted that - Daisley and his ilk suffer from an affliction that Orwell recognised 80 years ago, they're so disgusted with their own country they've transferred their loyalty to another, but are too stupid to realise that is themselves who have destroyed it. I have no doubt he would do literally anything for a green card.

15 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

Billionaire penis, I would imagine.  I actually had the same thought after I posted that - Daisley and his ilk suffer from an affliction that Orwell recognised 80 years ago, they're so disgusted with their own country they've transferred their loyalty to another, but are too stupid to realise that is themselves who have destroyed it. I have no doubt he would do literally anything for a green card.

Except exercise portion control, presumably.