Next Permanent Hibernian Manager

Hibs would be daft not to go for Alex Neil if he’s interested. A guy who did a really good job in the Championship on a tight budget, which only fell apart when his best players ran out of contract and wouldn’t renew.

If not, then maybe the imperialist Yankee takeover of Scottish football will continue apace. Are there any MLS B team coaches kicking about that the Hibees fancy?

As I’ve said in another thread I’m not totally convinced by Alex Neil, done well in Scotland but sacked from 2 jobs in England, sounds similar to Ross to me.

Unless there’s someone on here that can convince me that he plays a better brand of football than the shite we’ve been served up under Ross.

14 minutes ago, Les Cabbage said:

As I’ve said in another thread I’m not totally convinced by Alex Neil, done well in Scotland but sacked from 2 jobs in England, sounds similar to Ross to me.

Unless there’s someone on here that can convince me that he plays a better brand of football than the shite we’ve been served up under Ross.

Tbf apart from superficially I don't think there's much comparison at all. With Preston in particular he took a team with a stinking budget close to the play offs in 2/3 full seasons, and hit about expectations in the other. 4 years is a pretty long time to stay at a club in that division as well given the pressures. He's also managed in the EPL while gentleman Jack topped out at league one, albeit a relegation season but that was all could be expected from that Norwich.  

He also, from what I can see, is more a tactician with a style as opposed to a vibes and good times man, which is very much what we need