Queens v Ayr

6 minutes ago, Otis Blue said:

Nah, oor AJ kens his stuff, like ..... to quote from his match preview on the club OS ........ "From now until the end of the season, every game is massive ........ so we need to ........ start turning draws into wins so we can keep moving up the table”.

See what I mean - ken's his stuff.  Bet you wish Duffy was so insightful and perceptive!

What's a match preview?

5 minutes ago, Otis Blue said:

Do you really think so?  I suppose you do, or you wouldn't have said it.

Our chairman said so and he widnae tell us lies. I wouldn't be surprised if Hopkin spunked a fortune on this squad of imposters. He's up there with our worst manager ever.

23 minutes ago, Otis Blue said:

Do you really think so?  I suppose you do, or you wouldn't have said it.

Our chairman recently said that this is the most expensive squad we've ever assembled. Had Hopkin been smarter he wouldn't have spunked our budget on shite like McGinty and Salkeld. I can also imagine Kerr threw a fair bit of money at Chalmers and Baird amongst other players. 

Hopefully with our new MD we can be a bit smarter in working with agents and players so we don't end up wasting a load of money. 

Edited by D'Jaffo

I mean come on. McCall's side included a) a bunch of kids who had come through the academy b) a guy who was still playing for Girvan in his late 20s c) a literal farmer. It didn't consist primarily of garbage that thought too highly of itself poached from other clubs in the same division.

21 minutes ago, Thumper said:

I mean come on. McCall's side included a) a bunch of kids who had come through the academy b) a guy who was still playing for Girvan in his late 20s c) a literal farmer. It didn't consist primarily of garbage that thought too highly of itself poached from other clubs in the same division.

Gone but never forgotten.

EDIslD_W4AIYGzx.jpeg.19109e13ce753bfba6d894f3a2c5e7c6.jpeg

That team is a sacking offence in itself. Actively starting players like McGinty and Salkeld and acting as if QOS are one of the best teams in the league is the sign of a fucking nutter. 

If we lose this game and go bottom and Duffy remains in the job then the atmosphere on Boxing Day is going to fucking hilarious. Raith will have the chance to potentially bin yet another Ayr manager in the same season at Somerset. Classic Cinch action. 

Just now, Hursty said:

They are just ripping the absolute pish out us now.  

It’s a selection that is beyond belief. One up front, sitting deep and long balls punted to Tomi all afternoon!

Even if Moffat has picked up a knock, Bradley is the clear replacement.